what sort of insurance/free rent and utilites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
i reckon this is a great way to start i finished my trainging in cert 2 on wed night and like wow my fiances mum rang me to say her hair dresser wants a nail tech in as many of her clients want nails there is no catch free rent and utilites. I rang to speak to the lady and she said she didnt want any rent as she would enjoy the company i can come and please as i wish i can come in once a week or 5 days a week and what ever time i please i book to suit me i askjed about the rent and she said if she couldnt afford top rent she would not be renting my fiances mum has being going there for years to have her hair done and so has my fiances sister they said shes a nice lady.. All the lady said is i have to look into insurance i have no idea where to start she said she would not interfer with my bussiness and the same with me if feels to good to be true but i thank my lucky stars that somone is going to give me a chance and i told the lady that i have just completed my training and she was happy ... so what do i look for in insurance i was told to get a insurance broker but they are way to expensive and help would grately be appraciated thanks all

Well done in completing your course and also get a place to rent. try www.professionalbeauty.co.uk for your insurance it's about £40 i think.

Wow that sounds like a really good offer!

I'm with proffessional beauty and it cost about £35 for the nail tech insurance.

xx

Latest posts

Back