What to charge for room and table rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeBoudoirNails

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm just about to open a new salon and wondered whether anyone could advise on current treatment room rentals,as I have 3 to rent and whether they recommend a % split or a fixed rental sum.The salon is in a city centre on a busy street.What are your recomendations for nail techs,have someone on the books or on %.Thank you

Hi

I rented a salon room last year for a while, I was charged a set weekly rent, the salon owner did this as she felt it would be of more benefit to her financially, as if she took a % and I had no or very few clients she wouldn't be making very much money from having me there, and more to the point neither would I.
So we agreed to start off with her charging me £50 p/w until I had built up a decent sized client base, we agreed to do a 6 monthly review on this and it worked for both of us.

Unfortunately I have had to start over again as I have now relocated to another part of the country, I am due to start in a salon next week, it's on a 45/55 split but the salon owner provides everything except my brush, so I will see how that goes for me.

I hope this has helped you x

Hi everyone,
I'm just about to open a new salon and wondered whether anyone could advise on current treatment room rentals,as I have 3 to rent and whether they recommend a % split or a fixed rental sum.The salon is in a city centre on a busy street.What are your recomendations for nail techs,have someone on the books or on %.Thank you

Hey, the way i used to do it was - a fixed sum paid at the start of the month, i found this better as i knew exactly what was coming in each month, and they know exactly what they have to pay you?

Natalie x:)

Latest posts

Back