What UV nail light box do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heidinailz

You are only as good as your last set of nails.
Reaction score
After 10+ years of using 'The Day company' 4 lamp boxes, I'm looking for a new provider. I have just bought 4 new boxes as I do every year and they are not of the same quality. Since September, I have had two buttons fall off and one totally dead machine already. On the purchase of these new boxes I was disappointed from the start. They had changed the method for using the timer on the back, which if you are like me and have a routine with your work is slightly annoying, but I thought I'd power through after the technical team told me they realised there was a fault and they would be going back to the original timer settings in February, but then after spending three seeped ate appointments fiddling and fixing these boxes I've decided to return them, my middle man provider has listened to my story and offered me a full refund no questions and added the comment, I'm not the first!

So here I am, asking for some recommendations as I have been blinkered for so long I know nothing of other brands.

I use Nsi balance builder gels for my structure and then a combination of different coloured gel brands that require uv or led, so I don't think I can completely change over to led.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to your recommendations.
H x

I have 2x mylee pastel green uv led lamps.... will not cure uv products.... these lamps ate fantastic at 24.99 each.... that is brill.... I've never had any problems with curing.x

I have 2x mylee pastel green uv led lamps.... will not cure uv products.... these lamps ate fantastic at 24.99 each.... that is brill.... I've never had any problems with curing.x
Thank you for your reply Carol, I have to return the boxes at the end of this week, so I need to find a replacement quickly. It's a shame your mylee boxes do not cure uv as they sound very reasonable at that price. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me, I really do appreciate it.
Many thanks H x

This is my favourite:

Latest posts

Back