What was this tool?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I had a lovely facial which has left me glowing .... but what I'm wondering is exactly what this little tool was that the therapist used? It had a loop end, I think it was smooth but when she used it on blackheads it felt like she was pricking them with something. Very effective, uncomfortable rather than painful but it had me sneezing like mad lol! However it was definitely worth putting up with it cos my skin looks much clearer and the rest of the facial was gorgeous.

Can anyone shed any light?

I had a lovely facial which has left me glowing .... but what I'm wondering is exactly what this little tool was that the therapist used? It had a loop end, I think it was smooth but when she used it on blackheads it felt like she was pricking them with something. Very effective, uncomfortable rather than painful but it had me sneezing like mad lol! However it was definitely worth putting up with it cos my skin looks much clearer and the rest of the facial was gorgeous.

Can anyone shed any light?

think you are talking about a comedone extractor xx

It did look like that . . . but I definitely felt a pricking sensation, like a little needle or something?? Is there anything like that? Or is that the feeling you normally get when someone uses one of these comedone extractors on you lol!

Thanks for the quick replies. x

It did look like that . . . but I definitely felt a pricking sensation, like a little needle or something?? Is there anything like that? Or is that the feeling you normally get when someone uses one of these comedone extractors on you lol!

Thanks for the quick replies. x

the sensation you felt is normal hun, just drawing out the build up xxx:hug:

OMG!!

Wow, well it could have been, except she did it all in one movement, there was a pricking sensation every time, like, not pricking then changing ends or tools and then a different sensation as the blackhead was extracted.

I'm completely befuddled.

With the extractors I've had used on me, it does give the pricking sensation as they are using it but all it is is the loop at the end as soda said. It gives you the feeling but they aren't actually using anything else usually.

my therapist used to pop em with one hand and extract them with the other, is was a very quick movement (all done with my eyes closed of course)

body shop have them.... £2.50

Where did you get this facial done from?

Latest posts

Back