What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's Tammie from Tampa. thats almost equivalent to my son's friend Ross who lives in Ross. Whats the chance eh?

just slightly for comedy effect, I feel it was justified?:)

Watch out Penners! You're taking on the formidable Tammie here. I'm just a little bit scared for you xx:eek:

Watch out Penners! You're taking on the formidable Tammie here. I'm just a little bit scared for you xx:eek:

its ok I've got my attack dog, hes called Axl (well Benji actually but that sounds a bit sissy so I'm changing it)

its ok I've got my attack dog, hes called Axl (well Benji actually but that sounds a bit sissy so I'm changing it)

Ooo tammie punches out rotweilers(sp) for fun lol be afraid ;)

Ha, I knew it .. now if I can ony get my hands on him for a minute .. going off into the same dream that I've been having for the last 20 years ...

Hehe x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

With the greatest respect I have to tell you:

1 Father Christmas MAY not exist
2 Ditto the Tooth Fairy
3There is no life outside SG

Be brave xx

I fear you may be right on the money dandelion lol x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I'm a Scorpio!!!!!

And on this thread you must watch your back at all times and be suspicious of everyone.

Except me.

Trust in me ..... only me .. remember

I'm a scorpio too! And us scorpios need to stick together ;-)

Lol, you trying to hypnotise me Jacqui?? I definately don't trust you now...maybe 'pinocchio' is the one to trust! :eek:
I am, my darling, I am.

Let's examine the evidence:

Tammie adores Johnny Depp
She is sailing the high seas

We have seen some of her fancy dress outfits.
What's the betting we will see her post a picture in "fancy dress".........as a PIRATE!!!

While you still can!!! Heeeeeres jacqui ! Lol x
Pinky .. ssh .. I'm on a boat too .. I'm on her boat hehe .. she can't see me but she looks kind of weird right now.

Will report back later

Pinky .. ssh .. I'm on a boat too .. I'm on her boat hehe .. she can't see me but she looks kind of weird right now.

Will report back later

:whispers: ok keep in touch & don't shove her over the side, by accident of course x

:whispers: ok keep in touch & don't shove her over the side, by accident of course x
We're at the captain's table, she doesn't know its me hehe

She's speaking all la di da ... hah!

Oooh, oh no, she's 'drinking' the soup from her bowl.

The captain's asking for her to be removed from his table .. embarassing or what.

Be back later, she's holding onto the edge of the table and its all kicking off.

Oh what an affront lol x

can I join you nailers? its hotting up in the coiffure section, may have to get my claws out?
anyway, where is the boat going? and is the first mate handsome? tell tammie not to squeeze buttocks, its frightfully uncouth.:eek:

can I join you nailers? its hotting up in the coiffure section, may have to get my claws out?
anyway, where is the boat going? and is the first mate handsome? tell tammie not to squeeze buttocks, its frightfully uncouth.:eek:

Ooo which thread?

Latest posts

Back