Whats On Your Nails???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did have tips and french gels, but i got bored last nite...no clients for once, thought it was great and ended up missing doin nails so experimented on my own, so now on my left hand i have chocolate brown gel with gold/bronze rhinestones and my right is still french..lol ;)

I always do my own although i do grag it out as i usually cant be bothered. I'm such a damn perfectionist that i dont trust anyone else to do mine as i would probably end up picking holes:) .
i once went to a salon in liverpool to have my thumb nail replaced. Oh my God did it hurt. I wasn't going to tell her what i did for a living but after she nearly filed my nail off i decided to. that is what put me off letting other people do them for me. even my qualified sisters...

deb x x

At the moment I am wearing pro impressions white (OMG did i just say white)tips almond shape with glimmer and added glitter in zone one and intense pink in 2 and 3, they are in my gallery.

I've got EZ Flow L&P on clear tips with A glitter pink from the spring fling range on the tips. I have gone from L&P, to gel, back to L&P. I love doing various colour tips and have a new found love of sculpts, but haven't done them on myself often as i find it difficult.

mandy121060 said:
I always do my own.
I like to try new things, glitter, Clear tips, natural, with Gel.
Using NSI at the moment but will change to Creative as soon as I finish my training and get my products. So I haven't got anything on right now cos I have training VERY soon and need clean nails.
Sherry
make sure you take loving care of those nails hunny, I don't want to be tipping a nail biter do I ? pmsl
roll on the training day, I can't wait :D

when this thread was first written my nails were naked, nasty little stumps of horribleness, now they're looking kewlio with some raptor tips and natural finish, waiting for my new nailtopia's to arrive before friday. we're off for a bad azzed night out in Benidorm with friends, but without kids, so i want them looking good :)
i always do my own nails but did try to get them done in Valencia the other day, believe it or not I was actually quite scared of getting them nss'd so ended up coming home with naked nails :( at least if I do them myself I know they're taken care of.

I always have enhancements on, always always always!! At the moment i have french sculpted, almond shape, with super freak eriko over the white and intense pink in zones 2 and 3. Then i have a super shiny uv gel topcoat over them, they look lovely, for about 4 days and then they get trashed coz im doing others nails all the time!! LOL..

I only do my nails if its a special occasion but then i will only put coloured tips on like pink or black, only because i find it to hard going putting acrylic tips on and getting a nice smile line on my right hand and it would take about 3hrs to do!!

I also found it to awkward to have enhancements on while doing a set of nails, i was all fingers and thumbs!!! ha ha

I have on my ring finger a clear tip with encased flowers from NSI that i did so a client could see what it would be like

I always try and do my own nails so people can see what my work is like...and it's a good way to introduce yourself too. If I do have them nakey then I always put some nailart on or a nice french manicure.

At the moment I have clear tips on with silver glitter, white and black stripes...it's a kind of tiger/zebra type look just on the tips...I've sealed the nailart with a UV gel topcoat. I love it...but knowing me I'll change it next week to something different!

Latest posts

Back