What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I don't understand why she had no nipples either!
/dumb blonde mode off

Must have been reconstructive surgery after breast cancer?

I have never laughed so hard for a long time and everyone's asleep but I. Ant stop reading them they are brilliant and cheered me up just what I needed [emoji23][emoji23]

I had a client for an intimate wax, i waxed her in her own home and on the floor with her knickers were off ..My uniform at the time was a tunic that crossed over at the front and tied at the back .... As I leant over her to pull a strip off my top came undone and exposed my bra I felt such a pervert and it played on my mind for ages [emoji16]

Oh my, i have sat and read all these from the very start of this thread, i was laughing so much my colleague had to come and ask me what an earth i was laughing at, i showed her and she soon understood why, these are brilliant!!

Years ago I was doing an eyebrow wax on someone with massive brows, took ages and was really concentrating, she wasn't chatting much so I was just 'in the zone' she asked me a question and as I went to answer, I realised a had a really watery mouth for some reason and when I opened my mouth to speak I dribbled in her eye...[emoji33] could of died. Fobbed it off by saying the after wax gel on the cotton pad dripped off.

Years ago I was doing an eyebrow wax on someone with massive brows, took ages and was really concentrating, she wasn't chatting much so I was just 'in the zone' she asked me a question and as I went to answer, I realised a had a really watery mouth for some reason and when I opened my mouth to speak I dribbled in her eye...[emoji33] could of died. Fobbed it off by saying the after wax gel on the cotton pad dripped off.

Oh my goodness hahahaha!

Ahhhhhh I love this thread

Something that still makes me cringe now, I had a lady in for a facial and it was going great, yknow when you're really in the zone thinking 'this is the best facial I've ever done' well …just before the mask, the music packed in (which was in reception) so I thought oh perfect timing I'll go sort it, so with the lights totally out, in silence and complete darkness I slowly backed out of the room (meaning to tell her I'll let her have a rest) I instead whispered "I'll leave you to REST IN PEACE" and then couldn't go back in to fix it as that would've made it even weirder so I just had to hope she hadn't heard [emoji85]

Oh no!
I've said something awful before too!
I was doing a ladies eyebrow lip and chin and after I finished the brows I said 'right that's one box ticked so I'll just come along your lips now'

CUM along your lips. Ffs.

I also told a customer I was going on a 'dirty weekend' to Amsterdam with my friends when I meant a boozy weekend. And I didn't realise why she looked shocked until afterwards.

Thankfully both lovely loyal ladies who came back. (And I corrected the dirty weekend comment a few weeks later haha)

Xx

Thankfully this is not an embarrassing moment in my life!

A client of mine had taken previously taken a intimate waxing course and as you do asked a friend if she could practice on her. This friend was quite a wriggler and was asked to keep still, ......hand placed about to pull off the wax..... as her friend moved again she slipped and in went her finger!!! [emoji15][emoji33][emoji30][emoji23]

That's why you always use your knuckles [emoji24])
Poor girl lets just say this is not a profession she continued with!

Last edited:
This really is the funniest thing I've ever read!!

Latest posts

Back