What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had one client while im waxing her eyebrows, start moaning and saying mm yhh you can pluck if you like, i love it, mmm thank you. She must have been one of them ppl who get turned on by pain 😳

Have just caught up on all of these so funny...
I have a few corkers
I once asked a lady who was hobbling up the stairs holding what looked like an about to pop bump when was she due... she replied she'd already had her baby!! I couldn't apologise enough and she explained it had been difficult and she was still very swollen :eek:

Next I had a rather big lady in for a wax. I was doing her on a wooden base bed and because she was on the bigger side, she got down off the bed when it was time for the backs and got back on knee first, do kneeling on the bed to then lie down. The whole bed collapsed in a heap! There was a moment of silence where I was just thinking F*****k but then she just started laughing her head off and made sure she hadn't landed on my feet... that was it, I couldn't stop laughing and then had to go out and find a replacement room and explain why to my colleagues whilst being in hysterics
Since I've become mobile I have had a weekly client and I seem to always have embarrassing moments with her no one else, I'm lucky she's still a regular and has now become a bit of a friend.
First one I marked her table with nail varnish remover after it seeped through a towel off a cotton pad :eek::eek:

Second I had her the morning after a heavy night on the wine. I was sleep deprived and massively hungover, I had insense burning and the room warm (she had come to my house for a treatment )
All of a sudden the heat and the insence weren't agreeing with my hangover... I realised I was going to be sick, I had to quickly apologise and excuse myself, i was doing a massage, I just got out the door and bleugh all over my carpet, luckily it was just the pint of water I'd had that morning. All I could hear was oh dear from the room, she asked if I wanted to leave her treatment but I said no it was fine, brushed my teeth put out the insence and carried on... ever the professional :) I said I hadn't had much sleep so I think the heat had got to me, she assumed I was pregnant haha I'd rather that than her think I had a hangover :p
And last but not least I was doing a facial for her and I was full of cold. I didn't want to interrupt her treatment by going to blow my nose so I was sniffing and wiping it with my shoulder, next thing a drip landed right on her forehead which I quickly wiped away but too late; she looked up and said I think your nose just dripped on me!! Omg I was like why do things always happen in my treatments with you,she just laughed and said at least I'm having a facial. I then excused myself to blow my nose and was all better again.
It goes in 3s right so hopefully im good now with her haha
I'm sure I've had plenty more but that will do for now :)
Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Have just caught up on all of these so funny...
I have a few corkers
I once asked a lady who was hobbling up the stairs holding what looked like an about to pop bump when was she due... she replied she'd already had her baby!! I couldn't apologise enough and she explained it had been difficult and she was still very swollen :eek:

Next I had a rather big lady in for a wax. I was doing her on a wooden base bed and because she was on the bigger side, she got down off the bed when it was time for the backs and got back on knee first, do kneeling on the bed to then lie down. The whole bed collapsed in a heap! There was a moment of silence where I was just thinking F*****k but then she just started laughing her head off and made sure she hadn't landed on my feet... that was it, I couldn't stop laughing and then had to go out and find a replacement room and explain why to my colleagues whilst being in hysterics
Since I've become mobile I have had a weekly client and I seem to always have embarrassing moments with her no one else, I'm lucky she's still a regular and has now become a bit of a friend.
First one I marked her table with nail varnish remover after it seeped through a towel off a cotton pad :eek::eek:

Second I had her the morning after a heavy night on the wine. I was sleep deprived and massively hungover, I had insense burning and the room warm (she had come to my house for a treatment )
All of a sudden the heat and the insence weren't agreeing with my hangover... I realised I was going to be sick, I had to quickly apologise and excuse myself, i was doing a massage, I just got out the door and bleugh all over my carpet, luckily it was just the pint of water I'd had that morning. All I could hear was oh dear from the room, she asked if I wanted to leave her treatment but I said no it was fine, brushed my teeth put out the insence and carried on... ever the professional :) I said I hadn't had much sleep so I think the heat had got to me, she assumed I was pregnant haha I'd rather that than her think I had a hangover :p
And last but not least I was doing a facial for her and I was full of cold. I didn't want to interrupt her treatment by going to blow my nose so I was sniffing and wiping it with my shoulder, next thing a drip landed right on her forehead which I quickly wiped away but too late; she looked up and said I think your nose just dripped on me!! Omg I was like why do things always happen in my treatments with you,she just laughed and said at least I'm having a facial. I then excused myself to blow my nose and was all better again.
It goes in 3s right so hopefully im good now with her haha
I'm sure I've had plenty more but that will do for now :)

Hahahahahaaaaa hilarioussss 😂😂😂

Not my most embarrassing one but this just happened this morning!

With a client earlier when she got a phonecall. She pulled her phone out and flipped open her cover and I'm greeted with a big dirty penis 😂😂😂😂
Lmfao never knew where to look!! Wasn't checking out who was phoning her but I can't miss a big penis tip taking up the whole screen!!

Omg! OK this just happened this evening what would you have done?
I went to use my clients loo and as I sat down to you know... I felt my foot was wet, I'd taken my shoes off being polite, so was in my socks...
I looked down and there was pee to the side and at the base of the toilet!!! I was like what the hell? Now I mean puddles of bright yellow pee!! It certainly wasn't me and to be sure I quickly looked and there was my normal slightly yellow tinged wee in the loo (sorry for the TMI) but i looked just in case haha.
BUT then I was faced with the dilemma... what do I do?
I thought maybe it's not wee... but I took off my sock cos I was leaving little wet patches on the floor and I hate having wet feet... had a whiff... yes old urine ick!! I was like omg do I tell her or just leave it? Then I thought if I leave it she might of thought it was me and that would be so awful... would she even ask her husband about it or just assume I'd peed on her floor and left it!
So.. I wiped it all up and scrubbed my hands, put my socks in my coat pocket and said nothing to her just carried on her treatment as normal! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I went to use my clients loo and as I sat down to you know... I felt my foot was wet, I'd taken my shoes off being polite, so was in my socks...
I looked down and there was pee to the side and at the base of the toilet!!! I was like what the hell? Now I mean puddles of bright yellow pee!! It certainly wasn't me and to be sure I quickly looked and there was my normal slightly yellow tinged wee in the loo (sorry for the TMI) but i looked just in case haha.
I thought maybe it's not wee... but I took off my sock cos I was leaving little wet patches on the floor and I hate having wet feet... had a whiff... yes old urine ick!! I was like omg do I tell her or just leave it? Then I thought if I leave it she might of thought it was me and that would be so awful... would she even ask her husband about it or just assume I'd peed on her floor and left it!
So.. I wiped it all up and scrubbed my hands, put my socks in my coat pocket and said nothing to her just carried on her treatment as normal! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Omg i wouldve vomited

Oh bless you! That is awkward. She probably knows this happens n might wonder who cleaned it up! 😂😂😂

Oh bless you! That is awkward. She probably knows this happens n might wonder who cleaned it up! 😂😂😂

Haha probably my good deed for the century that one ;)

Haha probably my good deed for the century that one ;)

Oh yeah definitely! Poor u 😕

I wanted to bump this thread as I love reading your stories :)

this thread is so funny! i havent laughed so hard in a long time. thought id grt in on the act too.

1) yesterday i was doing a spray tan and sneezed 3 times and let ripp every time, but luckily the compressor was still on.
2) i was so tired and hungover (still drunk more like) i feel asleep while doing a facial and nearly head butted mt client.
3) fell asleep while standing up doing a massage, when my client asked me if i was ok. i said yes i was just tunning into her aura, and that i needed a minute.(never heard so much crap in my life)

theres a few to keep you going
xx
Tuning into her aura lmfao!!! I just spat my drink everywhere cos im sitting here picturing it in my head. Hilarious! !!

So after reading the thread on embarrassing experiences and having a huge laugh, it made me think about bad experiences. My worst experience as a therapist is-
When i was a student, the principal of the academy also had a salon which she offered me a job at. I just did basic treatments.

One day a client was booked in for me for a Brazilian wax. I hadnt been trained in intimate waxing nor had i ever done one or received one so clearly i had no idea what i was doing. The other therapists were booked with clients doing treatments i wasnt trained in so i couldnt even swap treatments around. I suggested ringing the client and canceling the treatment but was told firmly NO. So the client came in and had long thick hair so i put the wax on and it was a very hot day and the wax took ages to set so i just applied wax in numerous areas thinking once i had done done that, itd be ready to start removing. WRONG! It was too hard around the edges and not set in the centre so strings of hot wax was going everywhere. The place had no air conditioning, i couldnt open the door obviously and i was shaking with nerves. After finally getting most of the wax off she tells me to just use strip wax. I thought perfect cos i was pretty good using strip compared to hot wax. WORST IDEA EVER!

As it was a hot day the client was sweating and at that stage didnt know to apply talc to dry up the sweat so i apply the strip wax and it wouldn't go on properly. So i add more wax to the area and then more and then some more again. Put the strip on and go to rip it off. It was stuck! Try again. Nothing. She was clearly in pain and asked me to try another area to let that settle a bit so i go around to the other side and do the same. Same result! I had no idea how i was gonna get these strips off. I ended up getting the strips off but the hair was still there, mixed with strip wax. DISASTER! I blamed the temperature of the day and asked her if she would be willing to come back on another not so hot day. She agreed. Not knowing how to get the wax off, i tried after wax lotion. Didnt work. I ended up using the citrus oil that we use to clean up wax from the floor etc to get it off her poor vagina. Well she starts screaming in agony. She ended up going home with torn skin that i irritated even more by applying citrus oil on, dried up hot wax in her hair that i couldnt get out and a patchy hairy looking vagina. Naturally she never bothered coming back to get it done again. WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. Whats yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so many where to start.....when starting out I once dropped hot wax in someone's hair while doing their eyebrows and it was such a big bit and not having any experience on this happening before I didn't know what to do so with her eyes closed I cut it out, I'm pretty sure she knew I was doing it even though she didn't move and she never came back, surprise surprise lol

Hahahaha that reminded me of a friend who was doing a facial and was super hung over and tired she actually head butted the client BUT (and this is the best bit) she didn't want to seems like it was because she fell asleep so she kept doing it like 5 times like it was part of the massage Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hahahaha that reminded me of a friend who was doing a facial and was super hung over and tired she actually head butted the client BUT (and this is the best bit) she didn't want to seems like it was because she fell asleep so she kept doing it like 5 times like it was part of the massage Hahahahaha!!!!!!!
The tears are rolling down my face! I cannot stop laughing. The things we do to cover up mistakes huh...

A mother brought her 10 year old daughter in for an arm wax as she was getting teased at school about it. She requested for me to do it because she had been told i was gentle and caused minimal discomfort when waxing. (Never knew waxing could be done gently but anyway) so i begin to wax the daughter with the mother in the room sitting in the corner out of way. The daughter kept turning her head to watch me wax her. So i get to the upper arm (i do this standing at tge clients side) and tell her to keep her head looking in the opposite direction to avoid it getting in the way. Well she turns to look at what im doing again as im ripping the strip off and as im ripping it off, i punch her in the eye. She jumps of the bed screaming and crying running to her mother. She ended up leaving without finishing the treatment. Her mother was in the next day for a mani and tells me the daughter has a black eye, one hair free arm and one hairy arm and can only imagine the teasing her daughter was gonna get a school today. :eek:

When I was mobile doing hair extensions I was at a clients house and her little boy not once but twice pulled his pants down and peed on the floor I was so embarrassed for the client but she just sat there and done nothing

When I was mobile doing hair extensions I was at a clients house and her little boy not once but twice pulled his pants down and peed on the floor I was so embarrassed for the client but she just sat there and done nothing
Oh my god, that poor kid. Was the mother feral? And poor you too. The conditions some people live in amaze me

Latest posts

Back