When would someone need green based high lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the original question was why you would need a green based highlifts, there are highlift browns that are more popular in Asian countries if you are lifting very dark hair the eumelanin can be black rather than brown but when you start to lift it it turns a reddish brown.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I said this :p

I feel so clever now haha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I try sooo hard to understand all this but god it's difficult & confusing!! X

I try sooo hard to understand all this but god it's difficult & confusing!! X

I think everyone knows the basic theory it's just down to experimentation now x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm mobile, I'd love to be in a salon one day a week to watch learn & experiment. Being mobile you don't have people to confer with when choosing colour, technique etc. I love learning about colouring, just wish I'd done it when I was younger! X

I often think that it would be nice to spend a day in another salon once in a while just to get some new or different ideas on things, I used to love working for other people coz I'd learn new things every day, now I just plod along lol, untill I go for new training which I will soon but it costs big bucks :/

I often think that it would be nice to spend a day in another salon once in a while just to get some new or different ideas on things, I used to love working for other people coz I'd learn new things every day, now I just plod along lol, untill I go for new training which I will soon but it costs big bucks :/

I'm desperate to do some more colour courses, but can't afford it till after Xmas now! 😂

I'm desperate to do some more colour courses, but can't afford it till after Xmas now! 😂

Nor me lol, kids first, mum last 😂

Wow, think I've taken that it in 😯 you all amaze me with the knowledge u have, learn so much on here. Can't wait to do more training either next year when little boy starts school, also wish I had people to watch and learn from in salons x least I have salon geek in the meantime 😃👍 x

Invite me over and pay me in wine.

Careful, I heard she only drinks the posh stuff.

I bet she does 😂 defo high maintenance! You could come too if u like, a day with Adam & CG would be toates amazeballs! 💆💇👪

The zohan is very high maintenance, we almost got married but I couldn't find my NVQ certificates and she told me to "stick it where the consumer queries don't shine". At lease I didn't make any Essex jokes ;)

Where have u trained if u don't mind me asking? You really have amazing in depth knowledge of colour, I could jus lend your laptop for the day instead if u can't make the wine day at kahuna hair lol 😉

The zohan is very high maintenance, we almost got married but I couldn't find my NVQ certificates and she told me to "stick it where the consumer queries don't shine". At lease I didn't make any Essex jokes ;)

Pre nup..... Nvq's required 😂😂

Where have u trained if u don't mind me asking? You really have amazing in depth knowledge of colour, I could jus lend your laptop for the day instead if u can't make the wine day at kahuna hair lol 😉

I trained with Toni&guy and have some great teachers there( especially AJ Blackadder of Andrew Barton) For colour formulation with L'Oreal they have a colour degree which is great to give you the confidence to formulate for diffent type of pigmentation (particually Paul in product development) . For in depth hair theory I suggest getting away hairdressing books and looking at books like 'the science of hair care' and looking at the Journal of cosmetic cosmetics online'. I love balayage and I have to thank Jack Howard for that, and I remember and respect all my teachers I have throughout the years. I hope to always be a student! X

I trained with Toni&guy and have some great teachers there( especially AJ Blackadder of Andrew Barton) For colour formulation with L'Oreal they have a colour degree which is great to give you the confidence to formulate for diffent type of pigmentation (particually Paul in product development) . For in depth hair theory I suggest getting away hairdressing books and looking at books like 'the science of hair care' and looking at the Journal of cosmetic cosmetics online'. I love balayage and I have to thank Jack Howard for that, and I remember and respect all my teachers I have throughout the years. I hope to always be a student! X

Aw that's awesome, Toni & guy were my idol when I was young I always dreamed of working with the team when I grew up, (3kids later never happened lol) I'm really interested in the science side of it all, I got loads of books like those from eBay a few years back I love reading them, I'll look those ones up, starting heavy saving after crimbo I'm dying to go on the goldwell colouring courses next year, still so much to learn even after you've qualified lol! I was very fortunate to train alongside one of the judges of hair competitions in the uk so excelled in hair up alongside him, there's not a thing I wouldn't try in that area now! I ordered silk lift this week too so balyage is the way forward from next week in my salon, feel free to pick up the mrs CG and come and give me some lessons lol 😂 x

Aw that's awesome, Toni & guy were my idol when I was young I always dreamed of working with the team when I grew up, (3kids later never happened lol) I'm really interested in the science side of it all, I got loads of books like those from eBay a few years back I love reading them, I'll look those ones up, starting heavy saving after crimbo I'm dying to go on the goldwell colouring courses next year, still so much to learn even after you've qualified lol! I was very fortunate to train alongside one of the judges of hair competitions in the uk so excelled in hair up alongside him, there's not a thing I wouldn't try in that area now! I ordered silk lift this week too so balyage is the way forward from next week in my salon, feel free to pick up the mrs CG and come and give me some lessons lol 😂 x

You are so right, there is so much to learn as long as you don't close your mind up to learning! I hate speaking to hairdressers that are so set in their ways and don't accept any diffent, I mean we can all be wrong or make mistakes but let's have a discussion about it!

Let me know how you like silk lift for balayage, I would love to try it along side the joico creme lighter.

To be honest at our level kahuna its less about teaching and more about sharing which is why I love SG! X

Hmm.... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416697862.072244.jpga bit pricey lol, do u have to pay for books on google books?

Latest posts

Back