When would you need more help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered what people thought of this. I passed my NVQ2 in July of last year, suffice to say it was not great so I invested in a 121 conversion course with CND which was absolutely ace and then went back 2 months later to learn sculpting. Anyway I've been having some lifting issues lately which is impeding my moving forward because its taking me sooo long to do rebalances that its denting my confidence. Now I know all about prep and I am meticulous using my CND curette and trying to do more dry prep where possible. I am also (thanks to nail class) really pressing the product onto the nail plate which I wasn't doing so cuticle lifting is minimal, breakages are zero except for client fault, however I'm still having an issue with sidewall lifting. I know sometimes I touch the skin so am wondering do you think I should have another 121 or give it a little more time. After a year altogether in nails should I be further down the line and not getting any lifting at all by now. I just feel that I'm not progressing and when I look at some of the newbie pictures on here they look so good to what I'm producing. Just a thought. Thank you karen x
(Also when would e file training be considered) I'm suffering from dreadful tennis elbow lately and think it is compounded by too much filing. I maybe far too new to even consider it but thought I would ask. xx

Side walls is where I get most lifting from too. I am doing a lift prevention class next month, might be worth considering for you as opposed to a 121?

Ah now that sounds interesting. How long have you been doing nails chocolate pickle and where are you going for the lift prevention x

I passed my foundation in October 2009, lost interest a bit over christmas and got back into doing them April 2010... I've done them part time since then... looking at it like that makes me feel like I've made such slow progress!
I do my training with CND in Braintree x

Thanks Hun

Just contacted Justine at Braintree might see you at the lift prevention just gotta see if I can get the time off work gulp.

Karen x

Latest posts

Back