Where can i buy stick on gems for airbruh tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BON-BON BEAUTY

Reaction score
Hi - I did my airbrush tattoo course with su-do on friday and the trainer mentioned stick on gems which look really effective on the tattoos. Can anyone tell me where I can buy these stick ons ?

As far as I know you can use any rhinestones and put them on with eyelash adhesive. Alternatively you can get great ones from Melle at All Things Nails.

thanks fiona - thats a great help as was told they came on a sheet of paper and peeled off and just couldnt find any. will try melle at all things nice.

I _think_ Nailtopia are doing gems that you can stick straight on without adhesive ... I am sure I saw them on their site the other day?

BON-BON BEAUTY said:
Hi - I did my airbrush tattoo course with su-do on friday and the trainer mentioned stick on gems which look really effective on the tattoos. Can anyone tell me where I can buy these stick ons ?

is it the fusion body rocks that you mean? - i got some from "salon services"

hi glynis - now that you mention it she did say rocks - thanks will try salon services. also nailtopia that was mentioned earlier

Latest posts

Back