Which is better?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.bialos

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I need a little help from you all

I have been beauty therapist since 2001 but had 12 years brake. I'm coming back to profession, I'm level 3
and really want to do lasers.
But I found another course few days ago, Aesthetic Beauty Therapist, I'm not sure how good is this and is it worth it? I'm 36 and planning bigger family do I have time to get perfect in this filed? Does any of you heard about it? Maybe I should stay where I am and get level 4 laser and management? I feel like the other course is like tarting from new...
Please advise me? I'm lost and don't have much time to get myself back on track!

Thank you all in advance. Xxxxx

Hi,

Not something ive looked in to but other therapists i know have done the level 4 first and then have ended up specializing in aesthetic beauty once they had the business in the right place. I feel if you do the aesthetic beauty therapist course you might not be qualified to do to the lasers - unless they specify you can. And also if you're not ready to invest in the aesthetic side yet, it might seem like a step back. Where is this course being offered btw?

Best Wishes,
Mel :)

Could you post the link for the aesthetic course please? There are so many types, if it's the one for assistants to doctors then it'll depend on what you want to do in the future.

Latest posts

Back