Which offer is better in your eyes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Just thinking about my June offers. Do you think it's ok to offer a free set of hollywood toes with every pedicure (£25) or would you do the Hollywood toes at half price with every pedicure?

xxx

Half price Hollywood toes with every Pedicure......I wouldn't do anything for free lol!!!

half price, dont give treatments away for free, if you have a huge interest you will be kicking yourself OR come to think of it why not offer it half price but throw in a little goody like a toe ring or cheap polish etc..

half price, dont give treatments away for free, if you have a huge interest you will be kicking yourself OR come to think of it why not offer it half price but throw in a little goody like a toe ring or cheap polish etc..

The toe ring is a super idea! I love mine, so I'm sure clients will think it's a bargain not to be missed!
Thanks guys, half price it is!
Love u all lots
xxx

Definately the half price offer. Giving free only ends up devaluing your product and speaking from experience you end up with people (or certain people) only booking when your advertising something free!hth xx

Latest posts

Back