Which ratio to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dory

Reaction score
Hi, sorry I'm new to this and just trying to put a toner on my hair, can anyone tell me what ratio to use with 3% peroxide? It's wella koleston 10/38
It says on there 1:1 but people have told me use 1:2, I don't want to lighten my hair at all.
I did it earlier with a 1:1 ratio and left it on for half an hour, nothing happened, it literally looks the same!

follow manufacturer's instructions.

Hi, sorry I'm new to this and just trying to put a toner on my hair, can anyone tell me what ratio to use with 3% peroxide? It's wella koleston 10/38
It says on there 1:1 but people have told me use 1:2, I don't want to lighten my hair at all.
I did it earlier with a 1:1 ratio and left it on for half an hour, nothing happened, it literally looks the same!

Unfortunately, the hair professionals using this site are not permitted to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are untrained or unqualified.

Instead of experimenting, which can result in disaster, why not pay a visit to a local training college where students are supervised. Alternatively, a qualified hairdresser will be able to give you a proper consultation and recommend the way forward.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back