Which spray tanning solution is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarabellasunwil

Reaction score
Hi, I've just completed my training and don't know which product to use, one with an in built moisturiser would
Be good and would also prefer and express one rather than overnight development, thanks for any help

I use LA tan which dries quickly and is a nice brown colour. They also do a rapid tan. Ask companies for samples.

Hi, I've just completed my training and don't know which product to use, one with an in built moisturiser would
Be good and would also prefer and express one rather than overnight development, thanks for any help

Have you had a look at Vani-T, their solutions contain vitamins and jojoba & argan oil so its really soft on the skin.

I've just got some samples from vani-t as I've heard it's good but I won't be stocking it as it is about £60 per litre . I'll prob use it on myself.

My opinion of vani t is that it is too orange. LA still wins the day.

Moroccan Tan and Norvell's Venetian

I started using Nouvatan 8 years ago and would never use anything else! It starts as low as 6% and has 7 different %'s and has a rapid tan which develops in as little as 2-4 hrs...has added moisturisers including vitamin e, has a nice melon fragrance and is not tested on animals & is 100% organic! Doesn't contain any alcohol )which is drying to the skin and can cause anpatchy fade off!) Very reasonable in price too in comparison & has very good customer service! I can highly recommend hon xxx

Another vote for Nouvatan.... love love love it! Would never change it xx

my spray tanner uses Ferne Beauty and it's amazing x

Hiya, I like LA tan. Has everything you would like, colour is good (particularly the brown range) and fades off well. My niece likes suntana just tested it on her smells lovely, colour is good just waiting to see what fade off is like. Suntana do samples I think it's 5 x 100ml bottles for £10 ish. Just ordered Nouvatan samples so will update when I've tried them...excited

I use ferne beauty, express my clients love [emoji173]️ [emoji106]

Thanks jane for your comments ! we do offer free samples just bob onto our website www.latanningcompany.co.uk where you can also find great offers on our solution .

Latest posts

Back