Which wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyyt03

Reaction score
i am going on my own from a salon (exited but nervous)
I need advice on what wax people like. In my salon we just used the basic beauty express wax which seems fine to me? Very basic
Is there any brands that you really recommend
Tia x

I'm a mobile therapist and I just love (so do my clients) the Adam & Eve waxes. I have one of their double pots, one for hot (lemon) and the other for strip (lime and coconut)! They smell amazing and they give beautiful results. They are nasties free so cause hardly any redness. They also stock a full range of pre wax oils and after wax lotions, as well as all of the waxing essentials :)

I'm a mobile therapist and I just love (so do my clients) the Adam & Eve waxes. I have one of their double pots, one for hot (lemon) and the other for strip (lime and coconut)! They smell amazing and they give beautiful results. They are nasties free so cause hardly any redness. They also stock a full range of pre wax oils and after wax lotions, as well as all of the waxing essentials :)
Thanks so much for your reply I'll check it out x

Latest posts

Back