Why did you choose your Salon Geek name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is my old school nickname and was my business name until I relocated and was devastated to find a well established salon and therapist known as bonbon.. of all the towns... Had to to rebrand :-(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

My names Eileen and since the bloody song came out I've had dexy's midnight runners sang to me every time someone finds out my name or says ooh I expected you to be a lot older with that name :rolleyes:

After my 2 cats Toni and CJ.

I thought it was cos u liked gin and tonic but were spelling it with a j and being fancy by putting the tonic first.. Lol!!

Brilliant thread!

Mine was down to my son watching Happyfeet when I signed up or he had been watching it non stop! Pre pregnancy psychotic hormonal crankiness I was in the main a happy person too haha... my halo has slipped ;) :D

I love how we interpret other people's names or pronounce them. Funnily enough Tonicj I always read it as Tony JC! Waffle I always thought you called yourself that because you liked to talk... perhaps cos like this post i'm waffling on!!! Tomme I always used to read as Tomy like the toy manufacturer. There's lots more I do this with too!

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh yeah I do waffle on. Should've called myself Big-Gob really haha

We have Winnie the Pooh pet names for everything, some things we have piglet or tigger and Winnie, winning 1 ... I just thought of it !

Saw piglet nail art and I just have to do it one day !

Shortly after I met my husband 27 years ago, I told him that I played netball at school. He said "What a little squidger like you played netball?"

My full name that has stuck for 27 years is actually SquidgerNetballPlayer, or SNBP.

Vicki x

Sister-in-law's nickname at school was Noodle, so I kind of inherited it when I married her brother :D

Mines really boring, mine is a user name from my last job to sign in on my PC :) xx

Me too! Tonic j looooool!

And me!!!

I follow the Rastafarian faith, so I add the 'Empress' before my name. Women are regarded and respected as Queens, so it's fitting.

One Love

I'm from the NorthEast and I like bags ;)

Er, my name is Angela.......and I do Nails !!!
If I remember correctly Angelasnails was already being used, so I changed the Ss to Zs

Well I thought of my name because I am a mummy to 2 cats! (Well I have a human too...but MummyHuman just sounds weird).

BF and I call each other Mummycat and Daddycat, well I make him do it as other wise Mummycat gets upset...oh yeah, I generally talk about Mummycat in the 3rd person also...(I'm not mental really!).

I love how everyone on here thought I was some crazy old cat lady (half of that is true) until I posted a picture of myself...I don't stink of cat wee...really I don't!

Mummycat is going now ;) Xx

Well I thought of my name because I am a mummy to 2 cats! (Well I have a human too...but MummyHuman just sounds weird).

BF and I call each other Mummycat and Daddycat, well I make him do it as other wise Mummycat gets upset...oh yeah, I generally talk about Mummycat in the 3rd person also...(I'm not mental really!).

I love how everyone on here thought I was some crazy old cat lady (half of that is true) until I posted a picture of myself...I don't stink of cat wee...really I don't!

Mummycat is going now ;) Xx

Loooooooool!

My initials are CC so just elaborated a bit 😄

Mine is the name of my business.. Boring really when I see all the other unique names people have chosen 😊

Everything else I typed in was gone, so after sitting blankly for ages I went with Twinners. Even though I don't refer to them as twinners, they're simply called 'the babies'...

However, after being here a while now, I feel I should be 'TheNailNause' or something equally fitting :D xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I use mine for everything, about 15 years ago when I was at college doing childcare, I had a family placement, the 3 year old couldn't pronounce my name and called me kankan, which ended up their whole family calling me it. Kind of stuck and I still get Christmas cards from them addressed to kankan as she can never remember my married name haha

Latest posts

Back