Why does this happen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hello!!
Can anyone tell me why this happens on my skin please. It happens with instant wash of tans & sometimes spray tans. It's very annoying as it doesn't always happen, so it must be something I'm doing??
It can happen when I'm just out of the shower after I apply tan or at the end of the day when I have a spray tan so it's not moisturiser etc
It's basically a diamond shape that doesn't take the tan [emoji35][emoji35]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461840808.373460.jpg

Hello!!
Can anyone tell me why this happens on my skin please. It happens with instant wash of tans & sometimes spray tans. It's very annoying as it doesn't always happen, so it must be something I'm doing??
It can happen when I'm just out of the shower after I apply tan or at the end of the day when I have a spray tan so it's not moisturiser etc
It's basically a diamond shape that doesn't take the tan [emoji35][emoji35]

View attachment 196599
I have the same thing happen...I think its just when I bend my arm it all rubs off....I find it helps if when I apply my tan I satnd for it to dry for a while and don't move..then go to bed and keep arms straight so it has time to sink in

Try let the tan dry then dust some baby powder on the area with a makeup brush it won't effect the colour of the tan but it will stop you from sweating and rubbing the tan off.

Thanks ladies but it's not from bending my arm as that happened when as I was applying tan to my 'straight' arm lol if you get me?

[emoji20]

This happens to me after about two days - I've put it down to the way I sleep with my arms bent and skin rubbing against skin/and maybe a bit of perspiration as skin warms up whilst you're asleep. It's always worse on my right arm as I tend to sleep on that side but know that I change position in the night which also explains the left side x

This happens to me all the time I put loads on the patch and it never takes so annoying!

I have a patch on my leg like that it looks scaly no matter what I di it's weird xx

For me, the skin is softer in that area - the darker bit needs exfoliating more? Worth a try!

Latest posts

Back