Will you look at my site please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink sparkles

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

my site

I'm starting out with this site from vistaprint as its only costing me £3 a month and matches my business cards, if the business takes off and it brings in a lot of clients then I'll get a proper one made.

What do you all think, is there anything I can change or have done wrong?

Also what so you think of my prices, I've tried to charge slightly cheaper than the salons in my area.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hi, Your site looks ok, set out nicely, Colours ok nice and clean looking, I would have some pictures somewhere make the homepage a little more exciting maybe some pics to make it eye catching and can you add a gallery people like to see your work.

With regards to prices I wouldn't undercut unless you have just finished training, then I would have a note on to say they are special prices. I would up the prices to suit your area and offer a % off for new customers that way you can up your prices later on with no problems.

Also I am not sure that saying MMA is poisonous is factualy true Its not good for you but its not gonna kill you, if you know what I mean.

Hope this helps.
Claire x

Hi,
Site looks well laid out, but would benefit from some graphics / images to draw the eye to certain areas of pages.

Can't really comment on the prices as I'm more of a computer geek compared to nail geek lol.

I'll reword the MMA bit then lol thanks. I was going to add a gallery then I broke my camera the other day and lost all my pictures so I'm building them back up again (and backing up all the pictures on my computer!! - lesson learnt) and I'll add them.

Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back