Wisteria Haze not curing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
My wisteria Haze isn't curing in my CND LED lamp I have had the bottle for a few months but only used it once for a colour pop no one has chosen it. I have shaken it loads and stirred it and can't think of what else to try has anyone ever had this problem with wisteria haze before?

My wisteria Haze isn't curing in my CND LED lamp I have had the bottle for a few months but only used it once for a colour pop no one has chosen it. I have shaken it loads and stirred it and can't think of what else to try has anyone ever had this problem with wisteria haze before?

Haven't had any problems before. Is it just that colour, or others as well?

Where did you buy it?.

No issues with Wisteria Haze here either.

Just that colour tested some of my others and they're fine so it's not my lamp. Lamp is from Ellisons and wisteria haze is from either sweet squared or Ellisons, I'm so confused!

Just that colour tested some of my others and they're fine so it's not my lamp. Lamp is from Ellisons and wisteria haze is from either sweet squared or Ellisons, I'm so confused!

Is it a newly opened bottle? It may be worth speaking to S2 to see if there have been any other enquiries about this particular colour.

My WH is a few months old, I have had no problems when using it. Contact S2 or Ellison (if you can remember where you got it from) S2 customer service is great, they'll sort you out!

I am going to contact them they have been good when I have had issues before :) x

Latest posts

Back