Worst hair cut!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

May2301995

Reaction score
So I went to the hairdressers on Wednesday only wanting a couple of inches of my hair, my hair was reaching my lower back, anyway she cut it and started to thin it, however she mistook her thinning scissors for her cutting scissors therefore proceeding to cut a huge chunk out of my hair, she tried fixing it but by this time it was pretty screwed, (I've inserted some pictures) it seriously makes me want to cry, I had such full long thick blonde hair and now look at it, I can't the house it's disgusting it looks like a child has cut my hair. So I was just wondering exactly what I can do with it?! Any haircuts or will extensions be my only option, I'm going on holiday in 10 days with this awful hair cut :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 231
Omg !
You're only quick option would to get some extensions put in the short side.

Wow, that's some mistake! I haven't used thinning scissors since I finished my level 2. Totally unnecessary in my opinion.

You could get extensions fitted to match but you will need to find a good extensionist quickly so you can get an initial consultation to colour match your hair and then an appt. for fitting it.

Has the hairdresser agreed to cover the cost?

Looking again at the pictures, your hair looks exceedingly dry and damaged.
It might benefit more from a really good shorter cut plus lots of deep conditioning treatments. Someone has definitely overdone the bleaching. Looks like you need to find a new hairdresser to be honest.

Don't know where you live, but most good salons will give you a free initial consultation so try a couple and see what they recommend.

I agree with AcidPerm. Get a new hairdresser, and get a new shorter cut.

I do think that's a ridiculous mistake to make!!

Ummm,
I'm not going to say what you want to hear.....
CUT IT OFF.......there I've said it! :p
Shoulder length hair will look soooo much better....obviously who ever takes this job on will need to 'blend' the front in with some nifty scissor work...
Do not despair, you just might like it!:D
Forget extensions.......rethink your bleaching,....... I think it's time for a change. :)

Latest posts

Back