Wow Have A Look!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tilly

Reaction score
Hi all
I dont know if you have seen this sight already just incase I thought I'd share it with you.
Absolutly amazing work
http://www.suzietaga.com/

Wow .. some stunning artistry on that link ... my fav is the 'others' section... beautiful work.

Thanks for the link ... :)

Some amazing work there!

got to admit... when i saw the 'handpainted' nails i was convinced that it had to be foils...
she has got one hell of a talent.
the oriental ones are my faves... :D
fabulous stuff xx

They is some beautiful nail art there, Wow thanks for sharing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow makes mine feel like crap!!!!

Those are gorgues! Some of the other nails are great too. Well they all are but some are just WOW!

Amazing - I find it hard to comprehend these were free hand as they are so amazing! V. Talented Artist.
KxXx

I thought she had used some foil or stencils but then read they were free hand - WOW, WOW, WOW. She is amazingly talented. Even a little fish hanging from a nail made out of Calgel!

And to think how much i struggle trying to make a smile line!!!

Wow indeed ... pretty amazing stuff eh?

i L-O-V-E the little goldfish danglie!!!!!!

those darn asians!! they're too freakin' arty!! (and i can say that, my husband is asian, lol:wink2: )

How does she do it? These intricat designs are just gorgeous. And the nicest thing is that they are classy too

wow they are amazing, puts my nailart to shame!!!

They are fantastic.

I love the way Misuzu has been inspired by places she has visited, clothing she sees and by nature itself.

I have never seen such beautiful work and am truly amazed by the talent this lady has.

How very unique!

Totally gobsmacked - they are seriously gorgeous nails - I am amazed at the detail that goes into them - superb. How on earth does she manage to make butterflies and fish out of gel - awesome

Extremely talented, i would be interested to know how long a full set takes and how much she charges.

Amazing nail art...............im jealous, lol

Latest posts

Back