Wow Have A Look!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why should I bother to even pick up my brush. The work is exquisite. Whats Calgel? (sounds like a baby medicine)

they are beautiful, i have never seen anything like it! ive been truly inspired:biggrin:

Wow those are great nails, i do alot of detail nail art, but how do you get it so fine? Do you mind sharing your information. I would greatly apprecate it. You could email me.
Thanks Alisha

This woman has serious talant - thanks for the link.

Absolutely Gorgeous,
How very talented she is and how very jealous i am :lol:
Hand painted lace? i could'nt believe it and the kimono ones are stunning, thankyou for posting this.

avivajoy said:
Why should I bother to even pick up my brush. The work is exquisite. Whats Calgel? (sounds like a baby medicine)

Its a make of Gel. Never used it personally but its supposed to be good.

I would be in Nail Heaven if I could do nails like this. They are amazing. Really beautiful!

I cannot believe that she hand painted them!!!! Oh My God!!!! that is divine work!!she can do mine anytime!!

there are some amazing stuff on there.x

its a shame she's in Japan!! wouldnt mind training under her, im sure sh'd be worth every penny!

I agree with everyone else they are truly amazing! I cant get over they are free hand. She is very lucky to have such a great talent.

Latest posts

Back