Your advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heva-jay

Reaction score
Hey,

Just posting for your advice really. My BF treated me to my nails done in my local salon for my 20th birthday. I had them done on the 10th sep and already 2 have fallen off and most of them have chipped an the ones tht have'nt you can see where they r lifting. Is this anything tht i have done or was it a bad job? I have been away all week so its not like iv been working or even washin up !!! Would you advise me to go back to the salon? They are acrylicny the way :D Be greatful for you advice

thanks xxxx

acrylic by the way ***

sorry lol

xxx

You shouldnt be getting lifting and if you ahvent been doing anything i would be a bit concerned as to why theya hve fallen off, why not ring the salon in the morning and ahve a chat with them and see what they say, they may recommnded that you come in and they fix them.
x

thanks hun,yeah think ill giv them a ring see if they will take a look 4 me :D cheers xx

Without seeing your nails it is impossible to say whether you are to blame or the salon. However nails don't just fall off - they have to have been knocked!! Sounds to me like they may be a bit long for your lifestyle - even though you are taking it easy you're still doing things, and actaully when they are different to your normal lifestyle that can be worse!!

Best thing to do hun is to contact the salon and get them to assess them, however you've left it a bit late as most salons won't guarantee their work after the first 7 days. If the product is touching any skin, or they didn't remove any cuticle attached to your nail plate then the lifting is probably thier fault. But unless they have done a REALLY crap set then I'm afraid the breakages are down to you!

Latest posts

Back