Your Links...the official links swap thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristaBurgess

Reaction score
Hello,

I was encouraged by my web guru friend that I should try and get similar websites to link to my website in order to get better positions on google.

So im a mobile nail technician in Hertfordshire and some of Buckinghamshire. Is there any members from other areas (so that we are not competing!) that would want to link to my website, in exchange for me linking to your website. Guess youd have to have the knowledge to do this but I can tell you how/give you the code etc.

Anyone up for it?

Krista

I am up for it! I am in Hertfordshire, but I am not a nail therapist, do the occassional mani or ped for a couple of clients - but mainly facial and massage.

Got to work out how to do it....... but I am sure I'll cope

Julia

Cool, thanks Julia!

Ive made a page to put links on Websites I recommend.

Please let me have your website url and title and perhaps a sentence about what you do! I can write it as code if you cant!

Heres mine in code form so you can cut and paste in your website somewhere!

<a href="http://www.kristaburgess.co.uk">Bio Sculpture Gel Nails St Albans</a><br/>
Qualified beauty therapist offering Bio-Sculpture Gel Nails in the comfort of your own home.

Any one else want to exchange!?

Good idea...should be doing more stuff like that

More generally I think that people ought to seriously (especially as money is a little short for some in the industry at the moment) think about doing a lot more co-operative marketing at the moment.

For a while our salon had casual partnerships with nail and beauty salons and we'd do things like share each side of a flyer, or put posters up in each others shops etc....all pretty simple stuff- but all mutually beneficial and non-competitive. It's essentially the same sort of clients in circulation.

If anyone can think of a way of facilitating something like that technically - I'm all ears!

Exchanging links is a perfect and very easy way to help each other out. IF your not competing for the same business/area then its brilliant.

The more links your site has the better your search engines rankings you get, and so the more customers you get! Links from similar sites like ours are given higher regard also than directory sites which typically have thousands of out going links, which dilute the search engine credit given.

A forum/thread for link exchange would be a good way to technically facillitate this!

Cant beleive there isnt a ton of people wanting to give their website a boost and exchange links with me! Come on!

Thanks Lisa, Ive added your website here Websites I recommend. Please can you add my link using the code on my previous post!?
Thanks!

ill get my hubby to do it as im useless

Lisa

Thanks Lisa and Julia. Keep them links coming!

Hi, Ive been encouraged to get links to other websites...Im struggling to get up on google. Id be happy to exchange links if anybody is interested. Im a CND trained tech based in North Manchester.

Great thread.

Thanks in advance, Lauren

Hiya

I offer mobile hair extensions service am based in London (and cover the surrounding counties) I would be happy to share weblinks. Mine is Tresselle Hair Extensions and Designs

I would be also happy to recommend others' links on my site also.

Thanks guys for the links so far, keep the requests coming!

Hi I would be interested in linking to your website. We are a company that offers uk wide Pamper Parties and one-to-one treatments. www.begorgeousuk.co.uk i will also add you to mine !!

Thanks xx

Finally got the website up and running!
I'm quite happy to put your links on the site ... :) xx

Thanks ive private message you my link details

Hi Lauren,

I wonder if you could add mine too please:o, it has just been finished by our very own Ruth & Carl.
http://www.beauty-by-emma.co.uk/

I am based in East Ham x

Thank you
Love Emma x

Latest posts

Back