Your Links...the official links swap thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, if your still doing this i would also like to swap links with anyone whosde interested...
My website address is A-List Beauty Therapy - Welcome

Let mw know if you are interested and we can swap :)

Thanks Milly, ive pmed you.

My link code is, pm me yours and ill add it.

<a href="http://www.kristaburgess.co.uk">Bio Sculpture Gel Nails Watford</a><br/>Qualified beauty therapist offering Bio Sculpture Gel Nails in the comfort of your own home.

We have decided to do an Official Links thread so all others will be merged with this one - hence there may be some duplication.

will someone tell me how to do it?? i ahev set a web linkk aoge on my site but its not working jsut copying and pasting????????????:irked:

For those of you that have had your website done by Ruth, Have you checked out the link swapping page on Salon Alchemy? It is fantastic & so simple do to?
I have just filled out my details and sent some link swap requests. Highly recommend you to get yourself on this its a much simplier way to exchange website links. :hug:

Hey Everyone, If you would like me to put a link to your site on mine, leave the url here with a short description you'd like under the link, thanks :) x

www.dazzlemobilebeauty.co.uk
eyelash extensions, spray tanning, minx nails, mobile beauty in Manchester, Cheshire and North west

thanks hunny I will add you to mine if you send me a pm xxx

Hi, I wouldn't mind swapping links. I have my own mobile spray tanning business in Oxfordshire.

My website is www.timelesstanning.co.uk.

Not sure how I do a link on my website though, any help would be great.

thanks x

Great idea by the way.

I think this is a great idea!!!
I have only just created my website so need all the help I can get to get Google to find me!! :irked:
Have added all 15 of you and have pm'd you all my website address - please add me!!!

Claire
Bare Necessities

www.bare-necessities.co.uk

Hi there, can you all add me? here is my web address www.kittensgotclaws.co.uk i'm a nail technician and spray tan therapist in Gosberton Lincolnshire. I will add you all to my website too.
Thankyou so much, Jo.Xx:hug:

Hi Ladies

I have my website with Yola and struggling to add any links. Any help would be great.

Thanks x

I to would be interested, I'm based in Northampton so no competition probs, don't know how to do it but I'm sure my hubby will so I'll wait till he comes home. My web is isis-studio if you need it.

Hi all,
I have just joined The Salon Geek as I am just setting up my new business in Leicestershire. I have a website, but am finding it extremely difficult wo get recognised by google. I would love to link with a salon outside my area to help us both out. Also I would like to put The Salon Geek on a a link does anyone have the HTML code please. I'm not too good with computers so you'll have to bear with me:D I fortgot i'm www.nails2envy.co.uk

I'd love to do this too. I have a wee beauty salon in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland, my website is www.powderandpout.co.uk.

I don't have clue how to do this just worked out how to revamp my site so if anyone could tell me how.... so appreciated!

Latest posts

Back