Your Links...the official links swap thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've linked most of the websites here to my website www.silvermoonholistics.co.uk. I hope you will do the same. If I've missed anybody, please let me know and I will add yours.

Hi, what a great idea! My website address is www.spa-angelsathome.co.uk (Spa Angels Beauty & Tanning Studio) and I run my little business from a beautiful studio at the bottom of our garden. I'm in Camberley, Surrey. Please add me to your links page and I'll do the same on mine! Thank you! Kirsty x

This is a great idea !!!!

Hey guys im Kathryn and I'm a mobile beauty therapist based in northern Ireland I have just set up my mobile business and love it I especially love doin tanning and nails could paint nails all day !!!!!!

Have a wee look at my website theres a link on there to like my facebook page as well :)

www.all-about-beauty.co.uk

I'm on facebook my page is "Beauty and the therapy" if you like mine I will return the favour xx

Hi everyone,

I realise this thread is getting on a bit now but I'm hoping there are still people who would like to exchange links with our site. (I'm surprised there aren't hundreds of posts on this thread!)

Please PM us or contact via our website with your link details if you'd like to.

Our link details are:

Title: Nail & Beauty Salon in Kent
Description: Just Beauty in Sittingbourne Kent offers CND Nail Enhancements including Minx, Shellac and Acrylics.
URL: http://www.justbeauty.co

Happy Linking!

Naomi xx

Hi All

What a great idea, I am starting to add you all to my new website so if any of you could return the favour www.jaybeautymill.co.uk also look at my facebook page jay therapy I would really appreciate it :Love:

Hi All

What a great idea, I am starting to add you all to my new website so if any of you could return the favour www.jaybeautymill.co.uk also look at my facebook page jay therapy I would really appreciate it :Love:

Hi jayt,

Website is looking good but can't find the Facebook page? Do you have a link to it?

We've put a link on Just Beauty's website links page here: Just Beauty in Kent - Nail, Hair and Beauty Links

Looking forward to a link exchange with you. :Love:

Naomi and Julian xx

Hi all, I know this is an old thread, but if any of you would like to link my new website I would be very happy.

any critiques are also welcome.
The NaiLab - Home

and please feel free to like my Fb page as well or google +1 me .:Love:
I will link up any that link me as well.

Thank you , so new to this , it was like learning a new language !!

Learning how to set up my website has been very interesting , trying to figure out how to add links to to other sites, but can't seem to do it ??
Help :o

Im just in the process of setting my site up so would be grateful if you would include my link too? www.made-upbeauty.co.uk and I will add the previous few links to my site :)

Woohoo , just figured out how to do it!!
Now a previous poster said that you should not link up each other's sites, to help your Google rank to increase??? is that correct ??
so I will link up random sites who are not near to me so please tell me if you have linked me so that I don't do your's , but as there are plenty of people on here there should be enough to go round ... Does that make sense ???

If anyone would like to link swap with me, please do get in touch. Pm me on here. My site is www.tigernails.co.uk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back