Your opinions on window graphics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
I'm getting the window graphics re-done. At the moment I have frosted glass effect along bottom of the window with my logo. I have this on my two windows, which are big.

Was thinking of still having the frosted glass effect panel along the bottom, but having treatments listed along the top of the panel IYKWIM. Do you think I would be better to have treatments such as facials, waxing etc or brands such as dermalogica, nouveau lashes? If the brands, do you think logos?

What do you have written on your windows?

I'd advise against brand logos- you never know what you might be using in the future ..or not using anymore! :)

Keep it as simple as possible..otherwise it can look quite confused at first glance.

I'd go for the logo and a simple tag line about what you do. The rest is "transient"- in that it might change...you might do new treatments, or use new products.

If you do want the logos- then make sure you speak to the marketing side of the company (get permission)- and get them to send you the right versions that can be scaled up. Dont just grab em off the web.

Latest posts

Back