Your prices for the following;

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hi All,
I know we all charge different prices depending on areas, salon based, mobile etc but please can you take a few moments to tell me what you charge for the following as I am thinking of re-viewing the prices on my next leaflet update, I currently charge;

eyebrow wax - £4.50
eyebrow thread - £3.50
eyebrow tint - £5
eyelash tint - £7
lash & brow tint - £11
upperlip wax - £3.50
upperlip thread - £2.50
chin wax - £4
chin thread - £2.50
underarm wax - £6

I could go on forever but the above prices are the ones I am most interested in changing (especially the threading).

Thank you in advance for taking time to share your prices x:hug:x

Hi All,
I know we all charge different prices depending on areas, salon based, mobile etc but please can you take a few moments to tell me what you charge for the following as I am thinking of re-viewing the prices on my next leaflet update, I currently charge;

eyebrow wax - £4.50
eyebrow thread - £3.50
eyebrow tint - £5
eyelash tint - £7
lash & brow tint - £11
upperlip wax - £3.50
upperlip thread - £2.50
chin wax - £4
chin thread - £2.50
underarm wax - £6

I could go on forever but the above prices are the ones I am most interested in changing (especially the threading).

Thank you in advance for taking time to share your prices x:hug:x

I don't do threading .. it doesn't appeal to me one bit but for the rest:

Brow wax - £11.00
Brow tint - £10.00
Lash tint - £12.00
Lashbrow - £19.00
Chin wax - £7.00
Lip wax - £7.00
U/A - £11.00

Jacqui xx

eyebrow wax - £8
eyebrow thread - £8
eyebrow tint - £5
eyelash tint - £8
upperlip wax - £5
upperlip thread - £5
chin wax - £5
chin thread - £5
underarm wax - £10

I think, I've only just set my prices, must keep learning them lol. Reason I don't charge different for wax or thread is because of the time it takes. I'm basically using the same products apart from wax + spatula/ thread. The cleanse and after lotions are all very similar. And I think that tiny bit of wax on a lip really is negligible x

Hi I dont do threading either but the local price for a brow thread is £6. Here's my prices for the rest;

Brow Wax £5
Brow Tint £5
Lash Tint £6
Brow Tint, Lash Tint, Brow Wax £12
Upper Lip £4.50
Chin £4.50
Underarm £6

Hi, our waxing starts from £6.55 for small areas, including eyebrows. Our tinting is £7.00.x

Wow! I have never paid any less then £11 for an eyebrow wax! To be honest I wouldn't go to somewhere that charged less then that..I would wonder why it was so cheap!!! I'd think about putting that price up ladies x

While don't offer threading, it is a treatment I have had done. As I have 2 areas threaded there is a small discount, but it's still £20 for lip and brows. Hth.
X

Wow! I have never paid any less then £11 for an eyebrow wax! To be honest I wouldn't go to somewhere that charged less then that..I would wonder why it was so cheap!!! I'd think about putting that price up ladies x

Where do you live??

Prices irrelevant due to where people live ! London charge more, small village charges less!!
I charge £5 for my eyebrow wax! But I live in the midlands with alot of comp and my price is reflected on salons around me, if I charges £11 people would ask why it's so much! I personally wouldn't pay £11 for a treatment that does take that long and uses small Amount of wax!

Each to their own x

I live in Edinburgh. For me its nothing to do with the amount of wax used. It takes skill to do a good eyebrow wax and I'm happy to pay for the therapists skill and time.

for eyebrow wax its between £6 - £8 round where i live

Where I am in East Kilbride, very exerienced and competent therapists charge £5 for an eyebrow wax. I personally wouldnt disparage them because they are cheap. These ladies are busy and have a very loyal repeat client base. Like someone eles mentioned we need to see the bigger picture, ie where the business is situated. Metropolitan prices will always be higher that is a reflection on the location not on the ability of the therapist.

I dont wax but my threading prices are:
Brow £7
Top Lip £5
Chin £5
I do other areas too but just charge depending on the time taken

Where do you live??

Prices irrelevant due to where people live ! London charge more, small village charges less!!
I charge £5 for my eyebrow wax! But I live in the midlands with alot of comp and my price is reflected on salons around me, if I charges £11 people would ask why it's so much! I personally wouldn't pay £11 for a treatment that does take that long and uses small Amount of wax!

Each to their own x

I charge £10 for an eyebrow wax and sometimes I feel even that is too cheap. I do not view it in the same way as you have posted. The eyebrows can make an enormous difference to a persons's appearance. I often use stencils, wax, tweeze and occasionally thread to get the desired effects and always take time to talk to the client about shape and what they are hoping to acheive. Eyebrow services are often underrated and it takes time and skill to get them right.:wink2:

I use phd tea tree wax for my eyebrows, pre and post solution, I tweezer under my mag lamp and use a soothing gel after treatment!
I have a pre consultation and give aftercare advice I allow 20 mins (if really bushy 30mins)

I agree that eyebrows shape the face and are very important! Because I charge £5 doesn't mean my service is any less then someone who charges £11!

Doing 2-3 eyebrow waxes in an hour at £5 is still better then min wage and I think £5 is reasonable!

Each to their own! As long as we have happy clients then that's all that matters I guess ; ))

I charge £5 for eyebrow wax and £7 for total re-shape,i would never charge £11 because i dont personally think it deserves £11 no matter who the therapist is x i dont know anyone charging more than £7 in my area x

Sent from my X10i

I use phd tea tree wax for my eyebrows, pre and post solution, I tweezer under my mag lamp and use a soothing gel after treatment!
I have a pre consultation and give aftercare advice I allow 20 mins (if really bushy 30mins)

I agree that eyebrows shape the face and are very important! Because I charge £5 doesn't mean my service is any less then someone who charges £11!

Doing 2-3 eyebrow waxes in an hour at £5 is still better then min wage and I think £5 is reasonable!

Each to their own! As long as we have happy clients then that's all that matters I guess ; ))

You are of course entitled to charge what you think for your services:biggrin: However 20-30 minutes in my studio at £5, I would consider too cheap not only for the wax or expertise but my time. I also don't base my prices compared to the minimum wage but on skill, time, products, couch roll, insurance etc, etc.

I live in Edinburgh. For me its nothing to do with the amount of wax used. It takes skill to do a good eyebrow wax and I'm happy to pay for the therapists skill and time.

100% agree with this.

Eyebrows are the hardest part of the body to wax correctly and beautifully.

If a therapist can wax your eye brows to a high level they can wax every other part of your body.

It's a serious skill and it DOES NOT take 5 minutes which many therapists I have come across seem to think is all it requires.

Jacqui xx

I have to add something to this. I live in Somerset...prices are generally high in this area. I have never seen an eyebrow wax for more than £8...not even in the top end salons.

It uses hardly any product, and is a fairly quick treatment. Yes, absolutely amazing results, on a promanent part of the face...but I could not justify charging more than £8.

Each to their own, and the businesses that are charging above £10 and getting plenty of customers...thats brilliant for you. Really good. I just would not have customers come in at this price. My wax pot would lay dormant and lonely! :D

It's really interesting to see other peoples prices. Around my area, £6-£8 is the normal price for them. The salon where I work 1 day in the week charges £6.55 for eyebrow...whereas at home I charge £5. I might put it to £6 in the nearby future.

The best thing to do, is to check out what other therapists are charging in your area, so that you can remain competitive. x

All depends on area I think as op said and how much you're looking to earn in an hour. It's sometimes more about time than the actual product used I feel.
I charge 7.50 for eyebrow wax same for tint 5.50 lip wax. I have worked in salons that charge £9-13 for an eyebrow wax which has been average. I'm in Surrey x

Latest posts

Back