Your prices for the following;

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eyebrow wax - £5.00
eyebrow tint - £5
eyelash tint - £8
lash & brow tint - £12
upperlip wax - £4.00
chin wax - £4
underarm wax - £6

Don't do threading either x

My waxing prices are as follows... And actually I'm thinking of raising them a little in the next 6-12 months to be more in line with what my local competition is doing. We don't do threading, only waxing.

½ leg - £12.50
½ leg and bikini - £17.50
¾ leg - £17.00
Full leg - £21.00
Full leg and bikini - £26.00
Bikini line - £9.00
High bikini line - £11.00
Brazilian - £17.50
Hollywood - £20.00
Underarm - £9.00
½ arm - £13.00
Full arm - £17.00
Back or Chest - £18.00
Lip - £6.50
Chin - £6.50
Lip and chin - £9.00
Eye Brows - £8.50

Also meant to say we don't charge extra for men although we do have a "full body waxing" option for men which is around £70.

Great, thank you very much to everyone who has taken time to share their prices. Very helpful x:hug:x

Hi All,
I know we all charge different prices depending on areas, salon based, mobile etc but please can you take a few moments to tell me what you charge for the following as I am thinking of re-viewing the prices on my next leaflet update, I currently charge;

Thst is way too cheap what you are charging! unless you have checked the salons in the area you live? I normally go out and get 5 or 6 price lists from places and base mine on theres:

eyebrow wax - £8
eyebrow thread - don't do this
eyebrow tint - £7
eyelash tint - £9
lash & brow tint - £14
upperlip wax - £8
upperlip thread - n/a
chin wax - £8
chin thread - n/a
underarm wax - £10

I have just added £2 to my waxing as i had not put prices up for 3 years!

i live in edinburgh and charge £6 for eye brow wax dont do threading everyone thats i know who has had it says it hurts :cry: more than waxing dont think my clients would go for that .
i have seen prices differ from £2 - £15 in this area for eye brows

i live in edinburgh and charge £6 for eye brow wax dont do threading everyone thats i know who has had it says it hurts :cry: more than waxing dont think my clients would go for that .
i have seen prices differ from £2 - £15 in this area for eye brows

I would be as interested in the product as the price. I wouldn't go any where near someone who charged £2 for a brow wax.
If the £15 was for a hot wax I'd book in for something less challenging then a brow wax so that I could check them out. Then if happy they'd have me as a client for life.
I said this earlier. It's a quote from another geek.
Don't make assumptions about your clients income.

I dont do waxing, but I charge:

eyelash tint £7
eyebrow tint £5
eyebrow shape £4
lash and brow tint £11

These are average prices in my area...Im not necessarily cheap compared with some others around here.

I will be charging 4.50 for an eyebrow wax, it beats my competition and hopefully will bring clients in and will come back for other treatments :) x

i think it's too difficult to compare unless you are in the same area. The difference can be so vast i.e in east london most salons charge £2.50 - £4 for brow threading, however if you go to central or west (which are only a few miles away) i've known them to charge £15! It really is dependent on the area, so you need to compare with your local prices really.

Hi All,
I know we all charge different prices depending on areas, salon based, mobile etc but please can you take a few moments to tell me what you charge for the following as I am thinking of re-viewing the prices on my next leaflet update, I currently charge;

i think it's too difficult to compare unless you are in the same area. The difference can be so vast i.e in east london most salons charge £2.50 - £4 for brow threading, however if you go to central or west (which are only a few miles away) i've known them to charge £15! It really is dependent on the area, so you need to compare with your local prices really.

Please read the orginal post.
Wow! That was insulting! I am fully aware that West London & East London would charge different prices.
I am just interested in seeing what others charge for the areas I stated.
Thank you for taking the time to share you prices too!

I will be charging 4.50 for an eyebrow wax, it beats my competition and hopefully will bring clients in and will come back for other treatments :) x

No, you have it wrong. Charge that little brings in bargain hunters who will never be back. Sorry my dear. Better study up on your marketing.

This definitely depends on the area. My eyebrow wax is £4. Where I live there is a salon on every corner and if I charged £8 or more I would get laughed at and have no business! 8 years down the line.....I guess my clients aren't one offs after all

I am up north and work form home and mobile and my waxing prices are as follows (I don't do threading):

eyebrow wax - £6.00
eyebrow tint - £10.00
eyelash tint - £5.00
lash & brow tint - £15.00
upperlip wax - £5.50
chin wax - £5.50
underarm wax - £8.50

I don't thread either.

Eyebrow/Lip/Chin/Underarms - £6 each
Brow tint £6
Lash tint £9

I will be putting my prices up for April 2012 by £1. I've decided to do this every 2 years.

I rent a room in a hairdressers.

There is a salon near me that charges £16 for an eyebrow shape.

I am up north and work form home and mobile and my waxing prices are as follows (I don't do threading):

eyebrow wax - £6.00
eyebrow tint - £10.00
eyelash tint - £5.00
lash & brow tint - £15.00
upperlip wax - £5.50
chin wax - £5.50
underarm wax - £8.50

Can I ask, how come your eyelash tint is cheaper than brow tint?

Please read the orginal post.
Wow! That was insulting! I am fully aware that West London & East London would charge different prices.
I am just interested in seeing what others charge for the areas I stated.
Thank you for taking the time to share you prices too!

no need to take offence it wasn't an insult. I was just saying if you are thinking of reviewing your pricelist, it's more worth your time looking at prices in your area. I used the comparison to show the huge difference it can have.

Hi Emma

My prices are as follows:

eyebrow wax - £10
eyebrow tint - £10
eyelash tint - £14
lash & brow tint - £22
upperlip wax - £7.00
chin wax - £7
underarm wax - £10

In all honesty, and personally, I cannot justify charging less than £5.00 for any treatments. I don't care whether it takes me 5 minutes!

Every treatment I do, I think about my training, skills, time, product, rent, petrol, tax, NI and my salary.

Can I ask, how come your eyelash tint is cheaper than brow tint?

Good question, eyelash tint should be more expensive than a brow tint, it takes longer and it is more involved.

What I was also wondering is why a lip wax is only 50p less than a brow wax?

A lip wax takes 20 seconds and there is not a great deal of skill in this if you are a qualified waxer.

A brow wax however requires a lot of skill and takes a lot longer to do.

It is only a suggestion and please disregard it if you wish, but your brows should at least be on a par with your under arm price.

Jacqui xx

Good question, eyelash tint should be more expensive than a brow tint, it takes longer and it is more involved.

What I was also wondering is why a lip wax is only 50p less than a brow wax?

A lip wax takes 20 seconds and there is not a great deal of skill in this if you are a qualified waxer.

A brow wax however requires a lot of skill and takes a lot longer to do.

It is only a suggestion and please disregard it if you wish, but your brows should at least be on a par with your under arm price.

Jacqui xx

The eye tints were what I was wondering too. No offence to the poster though, I was just wondering. I'm trying to get on a brow course with ms lawless so then I can increase my brow wax by a couple of £ an feel justified to do so.

Jacqui xx

Yes, this is very true, I never thought about it like that before.
I just thought about the amount of hair on each area.

With eyebrow waxing/threading I find that most clients are repeat so they just need their shape tidied up, every now & then I get a "new" complete re-shape to do but 80% are just keeping their shape tidy (which I guess I dont think I use any skill to do)

Maybe it would be a good idea to have 2 prices;
eyebrow re-shape & eyebrow tidy?!
What do you think? The re-shape being a bit more?

Thank you to everyone who has taken time to share their prices, it is really interesting to see what we all charge x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back