Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiced it up a lot! Hahaha, it's a good name x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

It took me a while........

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw that is lovely! What a cosy inviting space! I love it!! I'm currently mobile but hoping to be in this position soon too! Good luck I'm sure you will do fabulously! Xx

Thanks everyone :)
The chair is from very, they do it in a few colours. X

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg
Ive just had a refurb at my salon. Im so pleased with it, had a rebrand too and updated the name slightly from 'The Beauty Lounge' to 'Blush Beauty Lounge'. xx
https://www.facebook.com/thebeautyloungeholmeschapel

Woooooow lovely, where did you get your white polish shelves from? X

Sent from my SM-C115 using SalonGeek mobile app
O

I've just recently converted my dining room into a home salon room this is how it looks at the moment but I'm hoping to redecorate as soon as possible as I've got a long way to go to get it looking how I want it to look! x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424031873.729104.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424031903.277510.jpg

Gorgeous looking salon Blush....loving the decor and the HD brows makeup stand looks fab too! 😃

Love this thread! So great to share... I went from working at home to opening a new shop on 1st December.....
All going great so far ☺

Attachments

• 1425147901502.jpg
    1425147901502.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 830
Looks lovely salon, I opened my salon 28th November....how are you finding it?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow, some great ideas here.

My house is the smallest house you could ever have. The only space possible would be in the living room....right in the centre of it....and everyone...i.e. family members...would need to evacuate from it to give the client complete privacy.

I'd need to move the coffee table away and put the bed up right in the centre of my living room.

The other option is right in the centre of my kitchen.....like an operating theatre with all the cabinets around. I.e. no breathing surface at all.

Just the table and implements on the worktops of choice. Almost autopsy like. :Scared:

So there's your choices if you come to me. :p

Edit: If you are lying on that bed with comfortable covers on you and ambient music....you know all health and safety risks have been assessed beforehand................does it matter where you are?

Last edited:
I keep asking myself the same question...is my living room good enough, will strangers be happy. But after reading this and seeing everyone's set ups I feel better

Sent from my ST21i using SalonGeek mobile app

Nice Nicki,

Did you design the room yourself?

Does anyone have a picture of a room where they do facials/massage and also spray tanning? Just need ideas please

I use my room for beauty, spray tans, pedicures etc. Nails are done at my desk in the main salon space at the front of the salon.
When doing a spray tan I just push my bed to the near right hand corner with the back rest up out of the way. I then put my tent up in the top right hand corner and do the tans. When finished I clean up and put it back again. Luckily I don't do an awful lot of tans, so not shifting things around too much.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425576897.458529.jpg

Latest posts

Back