Your shampoo or client's (mobile)??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a customer point of view id be soooo impressed to be offered pro product to wash my hair with when using a mobile hair professional!

I have used a few mobile hairdressers in my time, but none have ever had shampoo/conditioner with them.....nor have any ever swept up!!!!

Even when i have hair extensions put in never has the extensionist offered to sweep, not that id allow it (would feel ridiculous having someone else sweep my floor) but its never been offered so have never had to politely decline and say "dont worry ill hoover!"

Xxx

yeah i learnt the hard way after a couple of clients, my aunt included, used near on half a bottle of shampoo and conditioner...its not just common sense and knowledge some clients lack, its respect of someones belongings, id never dream of using handfulls of someones professional products just because u can...so rude.

so now i tell them loud and clear, 'if it doesnt lather, DON'T pour the bottle on your head!!!'

Thats sooooo rude! Id be mortified if i had used loads never mind intentionally done it. I buy big tweens of bed head and even tho its mine i use it sparingly never mind using someone elses!

The cheek...!

I always use my own shampoo. In fact i carry different types with me as you don't always know someones hair type. I also have a mobile backwash which makes such a difference, especially when taking off colours. I personally think it would be cheeky to use the clients shampoo.

I don't do a great deal of mobile now that I have my home salon, but when I do, I always take my own shampoo and conditioner as I just can't stand herbal essence or alberto bloody balsam! lol they are utter rubbish.

I think if you are giving a professional service, then you should use professional products. I never ask my ladies to wash their hair before I get there, I like to have a thorough consultation beforehand and see how their hair sits etc before we decide what to do.

Looks like I'm the only one that doesn't bring my own shampoo!
I just think it's added weight to carry when every hgousehold will have shampoo :irked:
I ALWAYS clean up the hairs though........

Looks like I'm the only one that doesn't bring my own shampoo!
I just think it's added weight to carry when every hgousehold will have shampoo :irked:
I ALWAYS clean up the hairs though........

Your not the only one :s as you said there's so much too carry as it is, I'd love to take my own but the weight of it all is phenomenal!

I always take my own...
Few trips to the car, but I usually pick up the shampoo In between colours developing, and put my huuuuge big colour box back in.
:) xox

I dispense some of my great big Wella lifetex bottles into smaller ones to make it easier - 2 small bottles don't weigh that much! Its part of the hassle of being mobile, but don't forget at this time of year we're not paying for heating or hot water and most often my clients make me coffee! I always offer to clean the floor but they mostly insist I don't. So, lugging a bit of kit out of the car is a small price to pay.:D

Latest posts

Back