IBD Ilite and IBD Jet LED please info/pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie d

Reaction score
hi are you using the ibd jet led and or ilite please can i have pics and info
thank you

I have the jet led lamp but not the ilite (it's not available here in oz)

The lamp has 10, 30 & 60 second timers. Automatic sensor, which comes on when the hand is pushed into the machine. The lamp has a little "drawer" (that's what I call it) you put your fingers on it then push in & the lamp will turn on. The drawer can be removed for cleaning & pedicures.

The lamp can be used on manual mode by double clicking the timer you want.

When you select the timer, for eg, 30 seconds, the light flashes every second counting down. When it reaches 10 seconds, the 10 second timer will start flashing & counting down.

When I select a time, for eg, 30 seconds, the lamp remembers & stays on 30 seconds until changed. So, when I'm doing a mani, I only have to select the 30 second timer once & the client just puts their hand in every time a layer needs curing & the lamp will turn on with the sensor.

The lamp has little legs underneath that can be used to lift the lamp, this make it a little easier when curing thumbs & for pedis.

This lamp is designed to cure thumbs separately. I can cure all of mine at the same time, but with clients, I don't take the risk, I just cure separately to avoid any issues.

I will add some photos or even a video demo of it soon.

Hope that has helped.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back