1st set of lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missxnaomi

Reaction score
Hi

I’ve just completed my first set of lashes (well almost full) I’m feeling a little disheartened as I found it extremely difficult and frustrating and almost felt like giving up half way through but after 3 hours this is the result.

Please can someone critic them for me as I need some feedback.

Thanks
2b7a7d108cb7eab862e7f511105be8a0.jpg
7e7d0c97ac061e09f5e2d59734fd39a1.jpg

I can’t give you any help but I can say I did the exact same with my first set, took me ages and I wasn’t happy with them, I’ve been told it just gets easier with practice, I found it a lot harder than I expected! Hope you don’t mind me adding a couple of pictures of my set either as would really appreciate some pointers too, I thought mine looked empty but took me about 2 hours so was gutted, I stopped at 2 hours as that’s how long I was told I should take wish I did what you did and carried on, but was struggling with isolation by this point xxx
0cd434b2a996126379c861d57100572c.jpg
13325fd77ea52ca5f2de58d3c32683f4.jpg

I also struggled with the inner and outer corners as they bunched up and were hard to separate xx

Yours look really good, watch a YouTube video on how to tape the eye to get the inner and outer corners it really helped. My client had very straight cris cross lashes so I struggled to get the on straight. I used 0.15mm c curl what did u use? X

I used the same as you, but used flats as I was told they are easier to glue, going to try silks next time so they look thicker, will deffo have a look at YouTube hadn’t even thought of that, did you map your lashes? I find it a lot easier when I do, I kept knocking mine wonky trying to get them on so I held the isolation for longer and used my other tweezers to hold the lash straight for a few seconds xx

Do you find flats easier? What brand are you using? Yes I mapped otherwise I’d be lost lol that’s a good tip to get them on straight. My trainer advised using sensitive glue as it had a longer curing time but I think this making it harder as they aren’t curing quick enough so they move when I let go if that makes sense. X

Yeah I was told they have a larger surface to glue and so was easier, I haven’t tried sensitive glue, I think I’d get more frustrated if it took longer to cure, I knock them as it is and have to fix them xx

Latest posts

Back