2 different skin care ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if its worth having 2 skincare brands on what people can afford. I want to offer eve taylor but not sure what i can charge havent seen many facials advertised in my area to compare & having Kaeso as lower market. If anyone can help with prices please & if anyone does the same. Im a new business so still trying to build up a clientel

I don't think that Eve Taylor are expensive enough to warrant another skincare range. If you are just starting out, I would consider using Eve Taylor as your skincare range and contact the company to ask for advice on what to charge. You can adjust this according to your premises and region. You can also get an idea of what a facial would cost to do.

You could start with a more basic ET facial, and as your business grows, introduce the more expensive results driven facials.

Vicki x

I agree with Vicki. Stick with ET. It's a good brand, has a good image and is well priced. If you take on a lower priced brand just as you're starting, you might be giving a conflicting message to those clients who would come to you for ET facials and products. Plus, don't assume that you know what clients can and can't afford.
ET will advise you on price of facials. Another way to price them is take into account your overheads, how much each facial will cost you, the hourly rate you want to pay yourself, then work out how much profit you want to make.

Latest posts

Back