2 skin care ranges - natural and cosmeceutical?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simone90

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone does, or would, stock 2 different types of skin care ranges to use during there treatments?
One I have is very natural and organic - but I don't feel like I can see a dramatic results.. And the other one I want to get is more cosmeceutical with liquid face lifts, peels etc.

Would you use both for different purposes? I know there are a lot of people out there that are all into the natural holistic products at the moment, but then there's a huge rage on anti aging treatments.

What is your thoughts?

I stock two ranges. I stock Environ which is used with a machine, and is very results driven. I sell loads of the products and am really happy with it, but when my other, range withdrew from my salon, I thought I might run with just Environ, but that didn't work for a lot of my clients. They love the more indulgent smelling pampery facials, but also want great products, so I now stock Swissdermyl. I have no problem differentiating the two. Swissdermyl are for those who are seeking a facial that uses lovely products, lots of massage and leaves their skin looking and feeling great, and also for those who cant have Environ facials (pregnant/heart problems etc) and Environ is for those who want results and are perhaps using the products at home. A lot of clients alternate as well. I work a lot with people with problem skins, so feel very confident that I have done my research and can help all skin types. Hope that helps!

Thank you that is a great help! I was hesitant to remove the natural products as they do smell lovely and if you're after more a pamper I'm sure they would be the better ones! But I also want the proud ya to get more results for people that have aging or problematic skin.. Think I will do the same as you and stick both! Thank you :)

Which natural range do you have and which do you want? I like the idea of the two different ranges and want to introduce two ranges to my salon when i have one lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Glad I stumbled across this as I was thinking the same.

I currently use Monu and whilst the products are nice I am not blown away by them.

I want to take on an organic range, Eminenece, which I adore and it would sell wellwhere I am but I also feel I should have a results driven range as I get asked for the more advance facials all the time which is where I would go for Environ.

I'm in Australia so may not of heard of the products, but the natural brand I use is called USPA which smells rly nice and fresh but just don't see results. And the other one I'm looking at is called Skin o2, rly dying to try there liquid face lift! I guess I might just try them and see how I go, just start off with a couple of products!

Latest posts

Back