22" hair suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz2308

Reaction score
Hi looking for a good quality supplier that stocks 22" in wefts and stick tips ?? I was using fabulong but after a bad experience will not be using them again

Hello! I supply Russian hair up to 26" please message me for any info x

Sjk do up to 28" and stock everything to 26" im near sure. Its really nice hair.

Transform do 22 inch mini tip and stick tip not sure about wefts though the hair is fab ��

I feel some of the lighter colours in sjk do not last well, look into transform tho, has anyone used prestige for wefts they seem to come in 40 and 60g. X

Prestige don't have a proper range of wefts its ex salon stock if you read the description they're clip in pieces.

They said they plan to stock wefts later in the year when I asked.

Hairports premium indian only starts at 20" and up,they do that in weft and stick tip just to confuse you more ,lol iv used it loads nd never had any probs x

I feel some of the lighter colours in sjk do not last well, look into transform tho, has anyone used prestige for wefts they seem to come in 40 and 60g. X

I've been having problems with #613 & #60 with sjk. Some I fitted 3 weeks ago now look like an afro at the end so I'm removing them and refitting with new hair out of my own pocket on Friday. I'I'm currently looking into the transform mini tips too :)

Tasha jack! AMAZING

Latest posts

Back