25 and eyebags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LabellesHair

Reaction score
I'm not a beauty therapist or anything I just <3 makeup and I'm a hairdresser! I have been been getting really bad puffy eyes and dark eye bags for the last 6 months or so n whatever amount of make up I put on u can still see them :( my confidence is getting quite low about this so I don't know what to do please help x

I bought a soap and glory product and its helped

Sorry youre feeling so low about the bags and dark circles. There's a few things to consider...has your sleep pattern changed at all? Dark circles can appear when tired. Puffy eyes or bags under the eyes can sometime be a sign or poor elimination or in other words, constipation and can in turn indicate kidney problems. Obviously i do not expect you to discuss any toilet habits publically on here but again, it may be something youre experiencing and could be the root of the problem. In terms of what you can apply topically, i could recommend 'total eye care' by dermalogica (many other brands are available and im sure others will tell you their faves) but this particular product has optical light diffusers which can help to brighten the eye area and improve the appearence of dark circles. You could find your nearest stockist and ask for a free sample to try. :D

Eye Slices are meant to help this, but I haven't tried them yet x

I love touché Clait by ysl under eyes and in each corner, brightens under the eye and covers the dark areas each side to really open the eye wide and give a fresh look. X

Latest posts

Back