2D-6D volume eyelash extensions training in Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maisymoo

Reaction score
Hey. I'm wanting to learn this technique as I love the result of the lashes! Do you have to be trained with classic eyelash extensions before you do the volume training ? If so , is there any combined training so I can learn both at ones? Or is there a training that doesn't require any certificate. As I mainly only want to do the volume lashes as they are getting popular and I'm in love with them!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya,

You need to be trained in classic eyelashes first for about 6 months usually before you can do volume lash training. If you post in the skin geek section that's where the lash techs usually are if you want more advice on it. Ive been trained in classics for about 7 years but not volume (yet!) it's something you need alot of patience for and I've heard volumes can the twice as long to complete a set!

Anyway good luck with your training I hope I've been some help xx

You need to be classic lash trained before you move on to volume. Have a look at flirties by beautytrix they do one to one training in both and have a trainer in the yorkshire region

You need to be classic lash trained before you move on to volume. Have a look at flirties by beautytrix they do one to one training in both and have a trainer in the yorkshire region

Thank you ! That's great I will look at their website :) really want to learn something new and lashes are 1st on my list :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back