• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 beauty rooms to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulapinup

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am currently in the process of opening a new hair and beauty salon in Gidea Park, Romford, Essex. I am a qualified hairdresser and already have my own business with clientele however am looking for someone to rent my 3 beauty rooms from me. Each room has a beauty couch with wash basin and we have 2 nail bars. The whole salon has recently been redecorated and we have a great spot near to the station etc.
We are due to open in October and are looking for each room to be rented at £25 per day.

hi do u have any rooms left x

hi hun im a hairdresser and beautician im looking to rent a chair and beauty room could you email me details [email protected] or give me a call on 07964662773 thanks x

hi do u have any rooms left x

Hi, sorry for the delay. We hadnt been on here for a while as was sorting out the opening of our salon. We are now up and running and have a room available if you are still interested? If you are then drop me a text or call on 07791478041.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back