36w lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliexx

Reaction score
Ladies

Where did you get your lamps from? Seen them on Amazon and ebay for £20/£30 but look exactly the same as Sallys one which is £100!

Are they the same or is there one you recommend?

I am training in Gelish in a few weeks

Thanks x

I bought both my lamps from ebay one is a 9w an the other a 36w. I've had no problems with either of them.
In college the other day I asked my tutor about the LED lamps on ebay (my college is private with their own shop) and she basically rubbished the LED lamps but I think it's because they only stock the UV lamps in the shop lol. The same with the drills they sell in my college shop for approx £350 but what looks the same drill is on ebay for £55. My hubby is an electrician & he PAT tests my lamps & he'll do my drill when I get one so if the ebay lamp was dodgy electrically he would have said something.
Hope that helps :)

Thank you - do you have a link to the one you bought? All the ones I find are in China! X

Not got a link sorry but I think my lamp was most probably from china as well lol xx

I've got a CND lamp which is fab! If you're training in Gelish why not go for their lamp? I've heard it's really good and think it's led. There's lots of threads about led lamps on here and defo think it's the way forward. Will be investing when CND bring one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would reccomend Cnd lamp it's fab , I use shellac and I have never had a problem it's great as the interior is the mirror lined so can cure from all angles xx

I third the CND Lamp!! I use my lamp to cure my Shellac & Gelish - fab! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

As you will be training with Gelish I would recommend one of the Harmony Lamps, also it's worth remember ing that CND have just had problems with all their lamps and nail techs were left without a lamp while they have been sorting it out!

Harmony 18G is the best investment I ever made in my business :) x

^^^ I agree go with the lamp for the system, but would like to point out, it's not been all CND lamps and they are back in stock.

Latest posts

Back