40% voucher off wine and champagne!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc333

Reaction score
Some of you may have heard of this voucher being passed around on internet from Threshers. Hope the copy and paste works.
Apparently this voucher was only to be sent to a few customers and employees but has become widespread and Threshers have promised to accept all vouchers. Offer only on til 10th Dec, know where I'm going tonight!!!

ok link not working, can anyone help and paste this on the thread if I e-mail it to them?????

Hi there - must be coincidence - my boss has just printed one of these of his computer and given it to him - am gonna use work's photocopier and hand it out to my mates later - he said it was sent to members of a small wine club and it was accidentally let loose on the publie - Threshers are still making a profit - even with the 40% off tho - so it makes you wonder how much they buy the booze in 4!!!!!

Would put a link on but boss is using his computer!!!!

I know, its a fab offer.
Sent a link to another geek, hoping for it to be pasted on. I'm no good at these things!!!

ok, paste won't work, anyone who wants the voucher e-mailing send me your e-mail address and I'll forward it on

ok, paste won't work, anyone who wants the voucher e-mailing send me your e-mail address and I'll forward it on
see if this works hun... or pm me the link ill give it a go..... copy... then go onto edit (top left of page) this has another paste on it ... hth

Hi, OEY tried for me too but its an attachment so can't be pasted. I'm happy to e-mail it to anyone that requests.
Thanks

see if this works hun... or pm me the link ill give it a go..... copy... then go onto edit (top left of page) this has another paste on it ... hth

Hi, OEY tried for me too but its an attachment so can't be pasted. I'm happy to e-mail it to anyone that requests.
Thanks

the problem I found was because the attachment is a PDF document so there isnt an save as/edit/link option. Do you know a way round this happyhands?:confused:

I've just found the voucher if you just search in google, apparently people are trying to sell the discounts!!!! wot a cheek!!!
lol

hth
xxxxx

I wouldn't be surprised if they're on e-bay!!!
OOhhh, maybe I should charge geekmolians!!!! Only joking, although if anyone wants to send any please feel free as I'm saving up to change my user name!!!!!

thanks Kc, great voucher!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back