411 - anyone know the rrp yet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dids

Reaction score
Hi just done a search for the retail prices for some of the 411 rrp prices. Nobody seemed to know. So just wondering if anyone has any new info on the prices. I recieved my 411 set yesterday, put it out today and realised I havn't a clue how much some of the products are as they are not in the catalogue. What is everybody charging for dry & shine, ridge out and heat dry. Do you charge extra for applying uv dry in a manicure. Thanks in advance for any help you can give

Hi there

dry & shine is £9.75, ridgeout & air dry i ahvent gota lcue still waiting for RRp prices on these.

But for UV Dry and heat dry i charge £5 on top of the manicure fo rit and promote it as making your polish last for three wekeks with no top coats being added.

scattyfox said:
Hi there

dry & shine is £9.75, ridgeout & air dry i ahvent gota lcue still waiting for RRp prices on these.

But for UV Dry and heat dry i charge £5 on top of the manicure fo rit and promote it as making your polish last for three wekeks with no top coats being added.
Thanks for that Scattyfox.

scattyfox said:
Hi there

Just been on Designer nails website and the rrp for ridge out & airdry are now on there. They are both retailing at £8.95.

Latest posts

Back