SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
hi i have a client that is 80% white and has a 10 wella kp all over and it goes ok not to gold, anyway she now wants a pink tone??
i had a look today and foung viton s 9.19 and also 9.49 they are both quite pinky,, the 9.49 was more so...
has anyone tried it??
she said she wants a slight pink tone but not so much that is is actually pink???
help please
thanks alot x

hey jotomo i havnt used the colour ur describing, does she want a light pink? or does she want lyk a champagne/rose blonde? i cant remember if kp hav anything like that but im certain swartzkopf igora have a wide range of beautiful hilift tints n rosey shades hth lol:eek::eek::eek: hope that made sense lol:lol::lol::lol::green::green:

Redken shades EQ have a pinky blonde toner 9rb.

thanks guys
i'll have a look
she wants just a slight shdow on it if that makes sense
well her actual words were 'the lady i seen looked pink under a light but not when we went outside':eek:
god help me, i always get them haha xx

9/16 PLUS EQUAL PARTS 8/81 Colour Touch with 1.9 as a toner will give you champagne, and then you can do it visiually to your liking x

Hi Jotommo,
Schwarzkopf Blond Me is a range of highlift tints and toners. they have a strawberry toner which might be what ur lookin for. u mix it with a tonal base cream to get a real pastely kinda tone.
hope something works out for ya!
:):)
You have to laugh sometimes at their requests!

hi i have a client that is 80% white and has a 10 wella kp all over and it goes ok not to gold, anyway she now wants a pink tone??
i had a look today and foung viton s 9.19 and also 9.49 they are both quite pinky,, the 9.49 was more so...
has anyone tried it??
she said she wants a slight pink tone but not so much that is is actually pink???
help please
thanks alot x
i've tried kolestone 9.5 which is a slightly pinky blonde.it turned out lovely.:)

Latest posts

Back