Wella colour touch 10/6 did nothing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexisBrowne

Reaction score
Hello looking for a bit of advice and suggestions: back to back highlights. Progressively going blonder over the last few months. Used Wella 10/6 and it literally did nothing, if anything I want to say it possibly made the hair even more yellow. Would toning with a 9/16 cool this right down? If so what colour would it go? White? Silver?

Thank you

Image of hair

Hello looking for a bit of advice and suggestions: back to back highlights. Progressively going blonder over the last few months. Used Wella 10/6 and it literally did nothing, if anything I want to say it possibly made the hair even more yellow. Would toning with a 9/16 cool this right down? If so what colour would it go? White? Silver?

Thank you

Image of hair
If 10/6 did nothing then the hair wasn't lifted to a level 10.
9/16 wont get you to white , but it will be a nice cool silvery blonde.
Do a strand test if I were you. If 9/16 is too dark/ too cool then mix 10/6 + 9/16 Equal amounts

If 10/6 did nothing then the hair wasn't lifted to a level 10.
9/16 wont get you to white , but it will be a nice cool silvery blonde.
Do a strand test if I were you. If 9/16 is too dark/ too cool then mix 10/6 + 9/16 Equal amounts
Thankyou very much, currently patch testing the 9/16 and will do a strand test on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back