A bit of advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
I don't offer nails anymore as I mostly do intimate waxing so although I've kept all my Gelish, I got rid of my CND liquid and powder years ago. My own nails are really rubbish and I'm fed u with them breaking so I got a fellow nail tech to do me pink and white short enhancements. I'm thinking that when they need infilling I will do it myself and end up with just overlays after a while but I'm not sure whether to buy some liquid and powder or gel/Brisa? Any suggestions welcome please!

I would stick with whatever has been used by the nail tech, ie if you had L&P use that, i would also say though its a faff trying to do your own nails/having the motivation to do your own nails, why not continue to get them done professionally (i know your qualified) and see if you can come to some mutual arrangement ie swap services with the other nail tech, or some sort of referral scheme as you are advertising her work on your hands, (so advertising for each other etc to boost more business? just a thought xx

Yes I swapped her for a Brazilian and will probably keep doing that but I'm so busy sometimes I won't have time to get to her. I might just get a small pink white and liquid to keep in case. I've still got my brush.

Latest posts

Back