a clients hair disaster!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blonde@brunette

Reaction score
hi there hair geeks
im new on here and just thought id ask for some advice!!!!

i had a lady come in with a hair disaster that another salon had done!

she had a brown semi put in with foil and bleach high lights also in foil ,more dark then blonde,but the prob is the blonde has gone white/grey and she feels her hair is to dark.

shes asking for some more bleach put in to lighten it up, but she does have bleach under the dark!!

any ideas?????

many thanks

The darker shade being only semi will fade quickly,i would not lift this with bleach as it has been previously lightened ,allthough do a strand test,might be healthy. Then i'd pop a toner on the highlights,depending on the outcome of the test,(lift if possible with a bleach shampoo)and then encourage conditioning treatments.

thankyou for the advice.
do you think a ash toner is best???? i will do a stand test on the dark but i think just in case il recommend not touching the dark till it has faded a bit.

thanks

No hun,if she feels the blonde is too white/grey an ash toner will only make it worse,go golden.

I would recomend deep penetrating conditioning treatments anyway :D

ok thanks
il recommend fadeing the brown out a bit and then seeing what can be done,and a golden toner!

youve been very help full!!!!!
thankyou x

DONT put ash anywere near it, it sound like its been bleached to death! You want a gold tone on in!
Test pieces are the way to go!

But FIRST and foremost you need to get her hair in better condition, if it was me i would get her to use redken extreme range to whack it with protein.

Then test it.

DONT even touch it without a strand test, if it goes wrong/breaks she will blame you.:eek::eek:

thanks every one for advice!!!

much appriciated x

Latest posts

Back