a different point of view

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
not so much a serious question on hairdressing...

Anyway,
I'm going on a night out next weekend but I wanted some ideas for a hairstyle on myself, I can put my own hair up so no worrys there my hair is just past my shoulders lots of layers shortest layer starts middle of the ear etc, I try and do it differet everytime time I go out , either my hair goes up/down/straight/curly/half up/half down barrel curls ,twist , it's just got to a stage where I'm stuck for ideas ..
Just wondered if anyone could throw some ideas at me or send me in the direction on a website I can look through.

thanks in advance :hug:

oh i am SOOOOOO gonna watch this thread for some ideas, as my hair sounds the same as yours lol!

just a thought, have you tried using a crimper?

i know it's really 80's retro, but i did mine the other week and then twisted some sections and left some ends poking up through the individual coils...a bit like a style that bjork used to have.

bjork_bw.jpg

jue xx

NOOOOO but what a good idea, Thank you:hug:

I love your profile piccy too

oh i love my crimper! :lol:

and thanks for the compliment...i curled it using the smallest tongs i have ever seen, then flattened them slightly with my hot iron cos they were too tight...so they ended up looking more like waves than curls.

jue x

Latest posts

Back