A hint of green? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gretr

Reaction score
I have very dark brown long hair which I bleached. After the bleach my hair was whiteish orange. Thankfully my hair was not too damaged. I went ahead and used Wella's T18 toner and my hair turned platinum blonde. This wasn't really what I was going for, I wanted a darker blonde so after a few days I bought ion's 8N light blonde and used 3% developer. My hair now has a very pretty ashy blonde color with just a hint of green. I have since trimmed my hair and it looks really healthy. I really would like to get the green out without changing the color too much. Any recommendations? I know I should probably used a red based toner but any specific recommendations as to which brand? I can't seem to find a red based wella toner to keep my blonde hair. I've read online that mixing a claryfying shampoo with red dye or even tomato sauce can help- is this any good? Please help.

What is your background, are you working in a salon or doing this at home on yourself.

As you can appreciate this is a professional salon forum and it would be unprofessional to give you advice on professional products if you are not trained to use them.

We have an work experience and qualifications section in your profile to help you to get the best, appropriate advice.

Help us to help you.

Latest posts

Back