A legend of a day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're not too tired tonight to let us know how it all went, we are waiting .............. :D

All the best x

what A LOVELY message to read - good luck to your girl... sounds like your suited...all the best to you in your new job...

Great news Debs,

:) Hope you have a fantastic day (Monday), please fill us in on how things go for you. Best of luck and a long lasting friendship with Purple Legend.

Well what can I say????????
When I was reading these posts on Sunday evening I got sooooooo emotional you wouldn`t believe, to have so much love and support from you guys is just unbelievable, I`m so touched and so thankful.

Yes I was tired on Monday evening so I didn`t get a chance to come on and let you know how it went, and last night I spent the evening with my daughter.

I am having a ball,, I`m also quite busy too already which is good. We get on fab (how can I not, she`s a great girl) and I am sooooooo pleased to be working with her

Debs said:
Well what can I say????????
When I was reading these posts on Sunday evening I got sooooooo emotional you wouldn`t believe, to have so much love and support from you guys is just unbelievable, I`m so touched and so thankful.

Yes I was tired on Monday evening so I didn`t get a chance to come on and let you know how it went, and last night I spent the evening with my daughter.

I am having a ball,, I`m also quite busy too already which is good. We get on fab (how can I not, she`s a great girl) and I am sooooooo pleased to be working with her

Well done Debs sounds like you are flying on a cloud - happy!!! Its such good news I wish you lots of luck you have always been so helpfull to me you deserve it hun!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back